Nerd with a Mouth [Challenge]

Here’s a challenge:

Can you insult someone without using any exchange of modern day derogatory terms and/or expletives? You can only use DC related themes/terms to describe your feelings in this challenge!

NOTE: this is purely comedic and entertaining at best and shouldn’t be an excuse to violate community guidelines

To begin:
“I hope you fall in the next boomtube to Apokolips, you son of a Daxamite. May the next Krolotean throw you in the jungles of Rann and leave you to feast on decaying Joker fish!!! May you drink kryptonite rocks as Granny Goodness whips you with her mega-rod!! :rage::rage:

Easier said than done!

2 Likes

Have fun I suspect they’re going to move this to Random by the way but who knows?

It’s SLIGHTLY DC related but hey…

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Well that exchange was about as interesting as watching Solomon Grundy and Bizzaro debate the value of free floating currency exchange rates

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

It’s harder than it looks!

Well,it is difficult if Jean Loring took a stroll through your noggin, otherwise not so much

4 Likes

Actually I put thought into both of those and that’s what I came up with. Thought it would be easy

3 Likes

Good job!!! That was great :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You look like a project cadmus reject

6 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

@thelegendkiller you look like you belong in that Alien zoo found in Superman’s Fortress.

4 Likes

Ay, yo, who’s your barber, Matter-Eater Lad, whoa, ay

3 Likes

You like you’d pay to wash batman’s testicular sweat off his pants

*look

Your face would probably scare a sinestro corp

2 Likes

Whoa, hey, did Scarecrow gas me or is that your face, ay

2 Likes

Ayyy, you look like Beast Boy got stuck halfway to a anteater over here

2 Likes

Sorry Cyborg’s dad ran out of robot parts when he was rebuilding you, but you’re lucky he still had a bag of pudding, ayyyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

Snapper Carr called, he wants his annoying, grating personality back.

1 Like

Is that Kryptonite in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

3 Likes