Negative Man’s Cook Book, Week 7: Holy Guacamole…

Week 7 for us Super Fans of Super Food! In the spirit of St. Paddy’s & the yearn of spring sprouts abounding, let’s go with a ‘green’ dish (& wasn’t that one eyeball green in Doom Patrol recently?!) Bonus. For those that are already enjoying a warmer climate it requires no heat from an oven (“if ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the…” hmmm, that sounds like something Negative Man might utter).
This delightful, delicious dish comes to us from 2015, The Official DC Super Hero Cookbook.

Difficulty Level: 1

Ingredients:
2 avocados
1 clove garlic, minced, or 1 teaspoon wet garlic
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon salsa
1 teaspoon sour cream
Blue-corn tortilla chips

How to Make It:

1. Peel and put the 2 avocados, then mash them up with a fork until smooth. Add minced garlic and a dash of salt and pepper
  2. Serve with a spoonful of salsa and some sour cream on top so that people can scoop up all 3 (guacamole, salsa, sour cream) with their chips.
    Serves 4.

Difficulty range is 1-3 with a 1 being the easiest.
Suggested Tools: fork, bowl/container, avocado peeler, & garlic press.

That’s it! Enjoy It Super Fans of Super Foods! A Huge Thank You to Mr.marooned for Inspiring me & Sharing this weekly recipe journey. Hope to see everyone during the WAL’s!

As per usual, please let us know your thoughts - leave pictures & comments for us!

7 Likes

Mmmmmm! Add you own additions to compliment your Holy Guacamole!

1 Like

Nifty! I have this cookbook too!

1 Like

Mmmm mmmm

1 Like

Regarding the photo in the cookbook, Robin says “Holy Delicious Dip Batman! I just want to dive in and eat it all!”

Batman takes a step back and says “Yeah, okay chum. That’ll be your bowl then.”

2 Likes

Bat-tastic

1 Like

Yummy

1 Like

Nice Batman chip figure with olives, @toonatonia !!;

1 Like

2 Likes

Great choice, Toonatonian!
Took this to game night. It was a hit.

2 Likes

Thanks @Scattershot! It is tasty :blush: I made a bigger batch myself last night :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Come back cookbook

2 Likes

We got chips!!!

3 Likes

I haven’t eaten in 14 weeks because I don’t know what to make or how

2 Likes