Naomi: Season Two (The Comic) Discussion Thread

Naomi: Season Two #1 debuted on March 8th, while #2 is set for release on April 12th. Between this series, Justice League and Justice League vs. The Legion of Super Heroes, Ms. McDuffie has been quite busy throughout the DC Universe as of late.

Are you an established Naomi fan who’s enjoying her latest adventures, via Naomi: Season Two?

Are you new to Naomi because of the CW TV series of the same name, and Naomi: Season Two is your first comic exposure to the character?

Chat about Naomi and her latest comic adventures below!

2 Likes

Here’s a look at the forthcoming Naomi: Season Two #2 (as said in the OP, it debuts on April 12th) and its spiffy covers:

Regular cover by Jamal Campbell

TV series cover (card stock, $4.99)

Which cover will you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: pick up?

1 Like

Wish I had notice this thread earlier. Just finished the last issue of season 2 and really enjoyed this run.

I’m interested in seeing where they go with Naomi’s story now that it’s going to take place on her birth world. The change in setting should be good, but I am going to miss this cast of characters though.

1 Like

Gasp and gadzooks, someone noticed the thread! :partying_face:

Interesting. I bowed out of this series after #2 (had to trim down the pull list), so knowing there’s a shift in the setting makes me quite interested in checking the rest of the series out as it drops on DCUI.

Thanks for stopping by. :slight_smile:

1 Like