Name 3-6 characters with same powers

Hello

2 Likes

Bat family.

1 Like

Pick any superhero, then look at their allies and rogues gallery. You have a winner every time.

2 Likes

Ice, Killer Frost, Icicle, Captain Cold, and Mr. Freeze.

1 Like

The flash, kid flash and reverse flash

1 Like

-Jay Garrick Flash
-Barry Allen Flash
-Wally West Kid Flash/ Flash
-Bart Allen Impulse/Kid Flash/Flash
-Max Mercury
-Jesse Quick
-Jai and Iris Allen
-Godspeed
-Reverse Flash
-Zoom

3 Likes

Superman, supergirl, starfire. Starfire’s are a little different, but I’m pretty sure their powers all come from the sun, they’re all impervious, and they all shoot lasers from their eyes.

1 Like

Half of the second incarnation of the Doom Patrol has some kind of ability to shoot or heat things from their hands. Also, a lot of different black superheroes were given lightning powers for some reason.

To add to @Zomebodys list of freeze powered characters. Blue Snowman & Minister Blizzard. Some of my favorite B title WW villains.

1 Like

Every one on committed flash characters so heres mine. Sorry if i spell wrong Ra’sh al gaul, Talea al gaul, and Damian Wayne.

Superman
Supergirl
Power girl
Super boy
Mon el

2 Likes

Killer frost
Mr.freeze
Captin cold

Kid Flash, the Flash, Impulse. Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, Icicle Jr., Icicle Sr. All Aqualads, Aquagirl, Lagoon Boy, Aquaman. Wonder Woman, all Wonder Girls.

1 Like

Bat family
Superman family
Flash family
Shazam family
Lanterns (generally, and more so by color)
A lot of the Aqua family have overlapping abilities as do the Amazons, depending on versions