My Zatanna

This is my zatanna, kinda first time drawing her. I tried a quick sketch before I did poison ivy, but that was about it. Also I made this on a request from @capo-mage, hope you like it, and shoutout to @ZatannaAndHerSpells.

51 Likes

Looks awesome

5 Likes

That is awesome. Man now I really wanna get that tattoo. Thank u so much for spending the time & effort, it’s beautiful.

5 Likes

No problem @capo-mage & thank you @NYJt3. I’m thrilled that you like it. I made it with the flag , I figured if you did get it tattooed they would change it up a little bit, but could use most of the picture.

6 Likes

That’s what I was gonna say but I saw u were replying so I waited. Yes it’s perfect.

3 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful!

6 Likes

This is so gorgeous, @phinox1981.46148! :heart_eyes: I’m speechless at how stunning your pieces are.

6 Likes

That is really awesome. Capture’s Z really well.

3 Likes

Wow she look awesome!:grinning:

3 Likes

This is dumb, but for whatever reason every time I pass this post I hear my Sharona in my head. Maybe it’s the vowels. I see My Zatanna & I say muh muh muh muh muh my sharona. #80’s teen.

6 Likes

Thanks @Barrys.Better.Half, @Lincolnfan78, @Behemoth, & @ZatannaAndHerSpells . And @capo-mage way to go now that songs in my head too, :joy: lol.

4 Likes

Nice.

3 Likes

Looking at the picture for a second time, I think she’s doing a dance act, ready to make something disappear or reappear while doing a dance. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Haha right? It’s in mine too. Thank u, especially for drawing in that flag just b/c I mentioned the tattoo I wanna get. Job, money, tattoo then post it but I’ll be sure I ask for permission from u when I get to that point.

2 Likes

@capo-mage, you’re totally cool to use this picture. This was just a request so no worries, if this was a commissioned piece I would ask you a lot more questions and showed you sketches before I ever inked or posted pictures of the piece. I’m hoping to get my business email setup soon so if you ever wanted the original piece you can contact me but I’m also on ig #deathstrokepainting, and you can message me there as well.

2 Likes

Your shading work is incredible. Love the definition on her tux and boots.

3 Likes

@iJest, thank you for your awesome comments on my art. I actually sketch her from a statue of zatanna that I really liked and saw once. So most of her was interpreted and from my own head , lol.

3 Likes

Sounds good thank u. I’ve never done social media besides this. I’m talking I’ve never seen Facebook, Twitter etc. on purpose. I will make an exception tho & get my sister to help me contact u on IM if/when I get a job & cash to do it. Thanks again, I owe u big.

2 Likes

that’s a real good picture of Zantanna

3 Likes

@dccool90sboyhotboy you might want to pick these books up to help you get started. These books really helped me understand a lot about how to draw comic characters. Hope this helps.

5 Likes