My Zack Snyder’s Justice League Fan Art: Superman, Barry & Iris and Vísur Vatnsenda-Rósu

I did some more drawings for the Zack Snyder’s Justice League. this time with Superman, Barry and Iris’ first meeting and the lady singing for Aquaman as he leave the village.

The musical segments threw me off the first time I watched the movie, but they have really become my favorite parts! I googled up the translation for “ Vísur Vatnsenda-Rósu” and the scene really plays out deeper (and sadder).

Rose Betts rendition of Song to the Siren is hauntingly romantic. Played out w the comedy and the spectacle of the Flash’s powers on display, the scene always gets stuck on repeat in my head!

And while not musical in the same way, I love hearing the voice overs from Jor-El and Pa Kent affirming Clark and Kal’s mission as one!

8 Likes

Amazing! :clap:t3:

4 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:
Cool time lapse.

3 Likes

@Supa_Marz @NYJt3 Thanks guys! Glad you guys like it!

4 Likes

I would totally check out a comic with interior art made by you. With talent like yours, I hope we see that soon.

2 Likes

This is pretty awesome, honestly. Keep up the fantastic work! Loved seeing the process of you actually drawing the Barry-Iris scene!

2 Likes

@moro Thank you very much! I have always wanted to be a comic book artist since I was a kid, but never had the skill/connections/opportunity to get into comics sequentials. I make my own indie comics, but my style hasn’t been like this in them. My ink work is closer, but this is the first time I’ve tried to replicate my ink work in digital and with these kinds of colors. Thank you for the encouragement, and I will keep pushing to make a book that look like this.

@LastSon0fMars Thank you for the compliments! And I’m always glad to share my process (I love seeing others as well!). It’s been a lot of fun to draw some of my favorite scenes from the movie, since Zack made it so beautiful and striking!

2 Likes

Wasn’t a big fan of the movie… But this art…Wow…I’m blown away…

2 Likes

This is amazing! One of my favorite things when it comes to art is seeing the in-progress snapshots, so I appreciate you letting us take a peek into your process. You have an excellent eye for color - my favorite is definitely your Superman, I love the choice of blue throughout. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Rip_Rubbler Oh, I’m sorry you weren’t into the movie, but That also means I’m even more appreciative that you like my artwork! thank you!

@Shayera.Hol I have always been more comfortable just drawing black and white sketches in a lot of my work, and I just really love stark contrast in general. But lately, I’ve been trying to do more color. I’m glad you liked that Superman drawing! I did love seeing the other Leaguers more screen time in ZSJL, but he’s my fav’ rit!

3 Likes