My Zack Snyder’s Justice League Fan Art: Darkseid

I really loved the crazy lava/molten metal tech that Steppenwolf was using to communicate with Apokolypse. I loved the horror movie vibe the bad guys gave off… Seeing Darkseid in live action for the first time was just so great. I was so giddy! It’s a mistake to cancel the New Gods movie, but at least I got a really good look at Darkseid in this cut!

7 Likes

Wow looks awesome™:+1:. The detail with the melting looks great. Really cool to see the step by step too.

5 Likes

Woah… so cool looking! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Great job- that’s fantastic

4 Likes

I love seeing other people’s step by step. I don’t think it’s the complete picture of the process, but I like seeing how people think. For me, when I look at the sketches I make, they’re so terrible. But it’s a good reminder for me to keep drawing, even if I think it looks bad, because I really don’t know what it’ll ACTUALLY look like once I’m done. (If it’s still terrible at the end, then I just draw another one! Haha!)

3 Likes

Exactly :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been making episodes with process time-lapses on my youTube channel and I’m making some with these drawing I posted up earlier. So if you guys are curious for more (and a lot of positive comic book ranting) check out this episode:

1 Like