My Very First Starfire Drawing. What Do You Think?

123 Likes

i really like it! keep up the good work i can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So cool!!

6 Likes

Thank u guys I really appreciate it :heart:

6 Likes

Very awesome

6 Likes

Very cool! Looks great!

6 Likes

Excellent!

5 Likes

Thank u

4 Likes

Hey @orem.nina.52079! Welcome to our Community!

Love the drawing - really, really like the boldness of the colors for her hair. Great job! :green_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

Rad! :metal: absolutely love it!

4 Likes

Looks good

4 Likes

I think it’s really nicely done! And I hope you don’t think I’m a total jerk, but I happened to already have some programs open when I spotted this, so I took the liberty of slightly correcting the colors from your cam. Wanted to show off that beautiful gradient you’ve got going with her hair

12 Likes

Nah man ur fine and thank you

6 Likes

Looks good! :grin:

4 Likes

I think this is a pretty awesome drawing good work​:+1::+1::+1::+1::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Thanks guys

4 Likes

Love it

Not meant as a show-off. just a few I have to show the love. Not to steal your thunder. Hopefully, inspiration for your next drawing. Some, were only pictured with other characters. That’s was b4 I got everything where I wanted it. Plus, it was b4 I started taking individual pics b4 I shelved em. Love your drawing!!!

10 Likes

I really love them thank u for the pictures they will really come in handy when I don’t know what to draw and I’m always up for suggestions

4 Likes

I’m always down for Zatanna & you’re welcome. Thank u for sharing your gift. I envy artists & art. Probably, the biggest reason I’m addicted to Comics. DC only tho lol.

7 Likes