Moro’s Corner

With many DCU member showing their beautiful collections of figures, statues and memorabilia, I decided to create a little thread of my own, that I’ll keep updating as I add and rearrange stuff. Kind of like a chronicle for my collection. Some of you have seen my stuff before, so I hope this doesn’t bore you :slightly_smiling_face:.

This is the top of my desk, home to my statues and 12" figures.

Close up of the right side

Close up of the left side

This is my display cabinet home to my figure collection

On top of the cabinet

Top shelf

Middle shelf

Bottom shelf

These figures had to be put away to make room for new

They live here now

And that’s all of it :slightly_smiling_face:.

48 Likes

@moro Great collection! Love the giant Superman statue.

11 Likes

Thank you @TravisMorgan. That piece is my pride & joy.

8 Likes

you’re assembling a museum! diverse interpretations of just 3 characters really makes it fun to look through.

11 Likes

As always, a swell setup @moro. :+1:

8 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
That top glass case with that lighting is smoother than the back of a spoon. Brilliant. Expected nothing less @moro

8 Likes

@biff_pow, @Vroom, @LEXC0RP

Thanks for the kind words… very happy you like :grin:

10 Likes

:grinning: Awesome collection, I like your Superman holding Brainiac’s head look, Superman look so serious I wouldn’t want to mess with him!

6 Likes

Thanks @Lincolnfan78 :slightly_smiling_face:. According to Sideshow that head is their interpretation of Metallo’s head. I too thought it was Brainiac when I first saw it. The figure actually comes with 2 other heads, a smiling one (along with a “thumbs up” hand) and a heat vision one.

5 Likes

Dope!!!

5 Likes

Thank you @capo-mage :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Crystal clear photos with superb lighting! It’s obvious how much care and dedication goes into your treasure trove, @moro. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to seeing updates and new additions in the future!

6 Likes

Very cool setup

5 Likes

@KeyFamily @Peter89

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Love it man!!!

4 Likes

@moro Awesome set up! Did you build the lighted display case on top? Very unique.

5 Likes

Thanks @Aquamon and @KamAndi80. Purchased that lighted display case from Sideshow. It’s kinda clunky to put together and the bottom lights stopped working…but does the job :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Yeah that display case is super cool! Bummer about the bottom lights. If they all went out it could be your traveler wire for a separate relay, if not a bulb.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s an amazing collection! Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

@Aquamon, I actually got them to send me a new base free of charge…just never got around to fixing it. Have no idea what a traveler wire is :slightly_smiling_face:

@wood2395, thanks for the kind words my friend. My pleasure to share :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes