My Titans Robin Cosplay

That’s extremely impressive. The detail work is very solid and I like the chest piece detailing. You look phenomenal.

Awesome!

Ok so since I’m only at 2 right now, someone else is welcome to start, or I can when I get to 4. I might not be able to though because the email with my account is actually my mom’s.

@RubyL You’re a level 3 Hero. They bumped up all former members earlier today. If you ask a mod to let you start a club, I think that’s literally how you become a Level 4 Super Hero.

Beginning hero is three? I thought it was two

I think you may be looking at your badges and not your clearance level. Go all the way into your profile summary and I think you’ll see it at the very top. You’re a hero, though, I promise!!:innocent:

Oh ok thanks

1 Like

Would you mind if I screenshot this to put on my cosplay board on Pinterest? My name on there is Ruby Leitner, and the profile pic is one of the Stanley Lau Catwoman covers

1 Like

Feel free! Also I contacted the mods to try to start up a Cosplay club. (:

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Awesome cosplay

1 Like

Nice! :grin:

Where is Robin’s long stick?

4 Likes

Ha. So many inappropriate answers!

2 Likes

Loving it! Great job

1 Like

Nice!!

1 Like

Hey! We took a pic with you at comic con we were cosplaying as Starfire,Raven, and the Redhood

2 Likes

This is so cool! :astonished: I’m blown away by how talented this community is. Thank you for sharing these photos, @ThatGeekRaul!

1 Like

Oh nice! That con was crazy haha! Here’s another pic a photographer just gave me.

12 Likes

You got a little Sean Astin vibe going in these pics. Anyone tell you that before?

1 Like