My Thoughts on The DCU's (Partially) Revealed First Chapter - Gods & Monsters

Whoever voices Kiteman on Harley Quinn

1 Like

Who are they

1 Like

Your right so far the only movie he announced he’s going to direct is Superman Legacy

1 Like

I like how Gunn gets lesser known characters like the Creature Commandos and the Authority. We saw an example of this in The Suicide Squad movie where he got lesser known characters like Peacemaker, Ratcatcher 2, he even added T.D.K.

2 Likes

It will be interesting what they do for the new Flash movie. I am guessing they have to do another rewrite for the new direction, but it sounds l like we will see “multi-Earth” action and somehow set the stage for new cast members come into the picture with the other cast who are sticking around (or vice versa).

2 Likes

What is insane to me is that this isn’t even half the first chapter. There is still more that hasn’t been revealed.

3 Likes

Welcome to the DC community Skips

3 Likes

And that actually makes me think the first chapter will be like 20-25 years

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @UltimateSupes! I’m definitely excited to see what else will be revealed about this chapter. :slight_smile: Please let us know if you need any help with anything!

1 Like

It’s probably like 3 eighths of chapter 1

1 Like

Wonder how many chapters we’ll get. With this many projects it might be just two per saga.

1 Like

Probably because we have 10 projects and that’s not even half and the first 3 phases of Marvel were 10 years. Also James Gunn said 2 DC movies a year and 2 HBO MAX shows per year

2 Likes

I want a Terrific’s movie. The Terrific’s are basically DC’s version of the Fantastic 4 it’s a team combined of the 4 heroes:

Mister Terrific.
Plastic Man.
Metamorpho.
Phantom Girl.

1 Like