My Theory on The Riddler part 2

Well I had a fun interesting day with the Riddler, he showed up when I was watching Lois & Clark, glad I check when I did! He seem shock and annoyed when I was calling him out! What else was interesting was that Harleys Puddin was on a same time as him and interact with him before I came, I’m no Dr. Phil but I would have to ask Harleys Puddin why interact with someone you don’t like? He seem to get you all upset everytime he calls you a clown. If I was you, I ignore him, let him have his fun with riddles, if no one respond he may stop showing up!
I try to get the Riddler to play my game, but he was to busy to play ‘Riddle Tennis’. Anyway I think I got him on my side for now, maybe if we treat him in a kind way he’ll change for the better. If not then we ignore him.

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78, I kinda have to talk to him, it’s my job. Yeah he annoys me, yeah I am on when he is on but I assure you it is just the way my schedule falls. I am a nice guy (sometimes) and I really don’t like being associated with him. I would very much like to know who it is and give him the old Jason Todd treatment.

2 Likes

Watch the red hood 0.5520 or whatever pop in here like “what did you just say?”

1 Like

Nvm its .55520

1 Like

I was just being silly to try to figure out The Riddler who drops in each week with a riddle and insult people. It’s all fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh I was talking to Harleys puddin cause they said they want to destroy him like they did to jason😂

1 Like

Someday, as a prize specially for you Reganfan. If you answer all my riddles I might give you an exclusive interview. We will see what happens.

2 Likes

Thankyou, to be honest I’m really am bad at guessing riddles.