My take on scarecrow

Well done. Creepy\Scary But not overdone.

3 Likes

You nailed it! Fantastic idea! I can see the inspiration throughout.

2 Likes

Awesome. Wish I could draw like that.

3 Likes

I love this pic of scarecrow

2 Likes

Awesome work! A true artist

1 Like

Big fan of what you did with him. Keep it up

1 Like

Awesomeā€¦do you do work on comission?

1 Like

Thank you @jtain.96731 @TheDankKnight1939, @brownhusband.31527 I do commissioned art. You can follow me on ig #deathstrokepainting. I also just take requests on here if thereā€™s anything you want to see just let me know.

1 Like

I donā€™t have Instagramā€¦lolā€¦ I would like something personally if possible

1 Like

Lol itā€™s ok @brownhusband.31527. What were you thinking about having me draw up?

Lol I donā€™t have insta either but Iā€™m definitely going to keep a look out for your work on here! Iā€™ve seen a few of your pieces and they are awesome!

2 Likes

A dark rendition of the rabbit Alice in wonderland with a clockā€¦ But I wanna see It before anyone else doesā€¦lol

2 Likes

@phinox1981.46148 awesome job, you did a good job injecting the horror. It really kinda reminds me of injustice 2 scarecrow. I feel like yours has a that lanky limbs and creepy movement about the video game scarecrow.

1 Like

So cool

1 Like

Interesting take. Sort of has that horror vibe. Good work.

1 Like

Awesome @brownhusband.31527 I will sketch something out, when my comic board arrives, and message you directly with pictures. Thank you @TheDankKnight1939 & @parasite_knight , really appreciate your positive thoughts about my art. Iā€™m glad I found this community for my art, thanks again for everyone who likes this post.

2 Likes

Avoid tangents.

I have only attempted to draw Jonathan Crane once. More traditional/Batman TAS style. Its always fun to see different interpretations.

2 Likes

@MaddHarliquinn thatā€™s awesome looking. I love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing your pictures with me.

1 Like

Scarecrow is an awesome villain and you captured him fantastically!

1 Like