My take on Penguin

Hello, @mw.BSfollowerNow.81153. So glad you joined, and I want to welcome you to DCUC! Now that you’ve joined, I have some advice. Add a Profile Pic (In MyDc section of DCU) and create your Profile (clik on your name, go to preferences, go to profile). You can post any DC related thing you want (after your first day) and you can post anything you want in the Iceberg Lounge. I hope you enjoy being part of DC Community, and I look forward to seeing more of you!
Kltpzyxm!!

@AlexMadnesss, I personally have no problem with this, but the hope here is to create a PG community. I ask that you please refrain from cursing.

Looks amazing, I love it. The fish knife is my favorite part, great weapon for the character. Also, since everyone is giving suggestions here are mine:

1. Mxyzptlk
  2. Ambush Bug
  3. Fifty Sue

Your skills are commendable, please notify me if you draw anything else! Kltpzyxm!

1 Like

So goood! Is anyone else getting Clockwork Orange vibes?

2 Likes

Thank you @Applejack & @Maxie_Spitlick, I’ll add them to the list and try to tag you when I post.

2 Likes

I love the medevil type look. Are you a comic artist or something? Did you also do the scarecrow.

1 Like

@isnski.50792 thank you so much for your awesome comments and positive feedback on my art. Unfortunately I do not draw comics professionally for any comic book label currently :pensive:. But I still love to draw and yes I did the scarecrow that is also post on here. I hope you like my takes on these characters. There’s also a mr freeze and a poison ivy pic I posted, and you can also follow me on ig #deathstrokepainting.

have you drawn any other pics lately huh?

1 Like