My take on Penguin

@Reaganfan78 , that is so awesome. I’m thrilled that you like my art so much. I also can’t wait to draw up your list of favorites. I can not promise that they’ll all get made back to back, but I can promise that they will get made at some point and get posted on here for you to see.

1 Like

Hey, I just really wanted to stop, and think about how amazing you must be to make all this art. You have a great talent, never stop drawing.

And remember my batwoman will always make sure you keep drawing:

Don’t end up like me, drawing that batwoman.

Do you take requests?

4 Likes

@AnonymousBB thank you for the words of inspiration. I do take requests, just let me know what character you want and I’ll see what I can do. I like the batwoman pic, it can follow me around, I’m cool with that :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Another fantastic take, @phinox1981.46148! I especially love the dark contrast on the umbrella, coat, and hat. It feels sinister even before looking at his face! Bonus for the deep inset monocle and rubber ducky on the end of the handle - so fun! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

@phinox1981.46148

How ‘bout blue beetle, but with potato chips? :rofl:

If that’s to specific, then just surprise me, I like lobo, blue beetle, and booster gold.

Please! Don’t feel pressured, I don’t want to be a burden!

1 Like

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Why aren’t you doing the art in comics

1 Like

Thank you @JasonToddGod, & @AnonymousBB your characters are on my little list , I love lobo he’s one of my favorites, so when I post I’ll try to remember to tag you. You can also follow me on ig #deathstrokepainting. All of my art will be posted there as well. Thanks again for liking my art.

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

1 Like

I love that umbrella!

1 Like

Nice job!

1 Like

Once again, a fantastic piece of art! I truly love how you view these characters in such a unique way, @phinox1981.46148! Never stop drawing! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

You should do a Riddler or Joker next if you haven’t already!

2 Likes

This is awesome. The attention to detail is superb. I like the way the coat looks. The details added to the umbrella compliment the character. Great job​:+1:

1 Like

I know this isn’t a Batman character but would you consider doing Atrocitus or Kilowog?

2 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord I’ll add them to the list. The list is actually getting big lol , so it might be a little bit before you see them but I’ll try to remember to tag you when I post.

2 Likes

As someone who loves to draw and create, myself, I am very impressed! Love your take on the character. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

4 Likes

Dope ass drawing

4 Likes

Great Job! I love the amount of detail that you added!

2 Likes

Welcome to both of the new people!

2 Likes

I was just about to mention that he looked a little tall. That explains why. Looks amazing.