My take on Penguin

Here’s the penguin piece I just finished. First time trying to draw/ink penguin, also my take on how he should look. Hope you like it @Reaganfan78 and everyone else likes it as well.

44 Likes

It looks great! I especially like the way the coat looks.

5 Likes

:grinning::penguin: Thankyou! That is the best looking Penguin I’ve ever seen, and what I also like is how you draw him in your own way, you wouldn’t mind if I copy the picture and put it in my profile picture?:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @nu52. Of course you can copy it @Reaganfan78 , I really like how he came out. I wanted to make him look tougher and more of an actual “ hand to hand “ villain for Batman.

4 Likes

@phinox1981.46148 Excellent, another winner!

3 Likes

Wack wack wack…
This is awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you @Behemoth.Ravenlord & @TravisMorgan , for the positive feedback.

2 Likes

that is a good pic

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

That is a great drawing! Definitely a menacing look for the Penguin!

3 Likes

Very nicely done. Excellent work.

1 Like

I literally just noticed the rubber duck grip on the umbrella. That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

@dago-mage that’s my favorite part of the picture. The small stuff just adds to the picture and makes it come to life . Currently working on a teen titan piece will post pictures when it’s finished. Thanks again for the positive feedback on my art.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Can’t wait for TT’s. Definitely @the top of my list for all-time favorite team-up characters. If u remember, could u tag me when TT’s is finished? If you forget I’ll find it eventually. Just if u think of it I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

@phinox1981.46148 Since you have drawn Batman, Poison Ivy, Penguin, and Scarecrow perhaps you should draw Batman’s major rogues? I love to see Mr. Freeze, Riddler, or Two Face.

3 Likes

I was waiting for someone to say mr freeze @TravisMorgan. I’m currently waiting on an order of blue line comic board, hopefully it will be here Tuesday and I’ll be finished with the piece I’m working on and I’ll start working on one of those three you suggested.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m giving u homework on top of requesting even more. I’d love to see your take on Zatanna or Huntress (Bertinelli). I’m trying to decide on a tattoo. Since I share an ethnic background with both, I was going to incorporate something along with it. Maybe draped in an Italian flag :it: or something. Just brainstorming @ the moment.

3 Likes

@dago-mage I wanted to draw zatanna, was waiting for someone to request her. You’re on my list for projects now. Let you know when I start and post pictures of the piece when I finish.

2 Likes

@phinox1981.46148. Awesome. Thank u so much I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Hi @phinox1981.46148, I can’t wait to see your Teen Titans picture, here’s my top 5 wishlist that I hope you can make, I’m so glad Mister Freeze was mention! :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Joker
  2. Superman
  3. Stargirl
  4. Green Lantern
  5. Batman
1 Like