Moro’s Corner

Awesome collection. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

6 Likes

Thanks @Lecouch84. Will update as new stuff comes in, slowly but surely :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

download

7 Likes

@moro, hey man I was just a my comic shop Wednesday and was talking about statues with the owner. He told me that instead of going through Tweeterhead or BBTS, he could order it and save me money. Pretty sure I’m gonna go ahead and get my Lynda Carter WW S1 statue, will save around 30 I think on shipping. If you have a shop near you might be worth looking into to save a little cash.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Aquamon. There’s like 2 good shops nearby and the others are quite a drive to get to. One guy’s prices for the collectibles were msrp, so significantly higher than BBTS (and didn’t have too many items). The other one was reasonably priced but still a bit higher…was limited to DCC and DST though. When I mentioned Sideshow, etc, the guy looked at me like I was nuts :joy:.

One thing I noticed is that DCC statues drop in price significantly on Amazon, sometimes to less than half the original price.

Quite honestly I don’t know how many more of the larger pieces I can buy, due to money and space limitations. It’s one thing to store away a small $10-$20 figure. Totally different thing when it’s a large expensive statue. That’s why I’m reeeally selective when it comes to those pieces.

4 Likes

:rofl:
Yeah I have seen some stuff on Amazon that were cheaper than on BBTS or the actual companies web page :thinking:

2 Likes

Update, just got McFarlane Action 1000 Superman. It is an excellent figure :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

This is amazing!

5 Likes

Completly due to this thread,I ordered the McFarlane 1000 Batman. And after watching the DC Daily episode I am now out to get Superman 1000 and The Batman Who Laughs.

I appreciate you experienced collectors sharing your wisdom!

4 Likes

Thanks @Yasaboo and @KamAndi80

KamAndi80, glad I could be of assistance and hope you enjoy your purchases my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have mine pretty much in the same pose haha, except i switched his left hand to a closed fist.

5 Likes

Have to admit…wasn’t gonna use the stand to save some room, but your picture inspired me :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

The stand is everything haha

4 Likes

Wife bought me a couple of frames to hang up a poster & art print. Ivan Reis is on the wall(s) :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Got this little shelf with the World’s Finest Collection box. Just attached to the wall. Not sure what to put on it. Any ideas?

@biff_pow thinking maybe a little Batmobile. What do you think?

13 Likes

When i was dreaming about getting that box, I was planning to put the Bottle City of Kandor piece on it! But, I didn’t :tired_face:

6 Likes

Yeah… that’s also a good idea. Currently sitting on my desk at work. I also have a little tiny Hall of Justice there (the one that came with the DC Direct Super Friends figures). Another option :thinking:

6 Likes

To be honest, the only thing that seemed appropriately sized for that shelf was the Superman bust that came in the same box :joy::joy::joy:

Personally, I used the shelf part as a bookend and stuck the magnetic Supes on one of my actual shelves

6 Likes

@Batman0803 @biff_pow

Problem solved :grin:

14 Likes

Brilliant!

6 Likes