My Room and the Many Things In It

I spy with my four eyes a few Toy Biz LOTR goodies, especially the awesome Sauron figure with removable fingers. :metal:t2:

7 Likes

@Vroom

They have a cave troll

Now you know where I work. His little hat was my wife’s contribution.

And here are the rest.

11 Likes

Toy Biz’s LOTR lines were so great. Beautifully detailed and designed, and then some. Definitely some of their best '00s product.

7 Likes

Godzilla with the cardigan is my favorite

8 Likes

!!!WHAT??? That’s incredible!!! Congratulations on that collection wow :star_struck:

6 Likes

Hey @Lincolnfan78, sorry to interrupt thread. But I was shopping last night & almost bought this.

U can find it pretty cheap if u look for a little bit. Had to screenshot wouldn’t let me screen grab it…

7 Likes

Just got this perler bead Wonder Woman. I am glad that someone on eBay wanted to sell a completed one as there is no way I would have ever done it for myself.

The gentlemen on bicycles are the Monkey King and Pigsy from “Journey to the West”.

The kids toys on the wall are a bunch of 70’s toys I found at Building 19 (a place that used to sell whatever weird junk they could find). They found an untouched warehouse of them. I actually remember my parents buying me “Keys in a Case” and I remember playing with them. We were simpler folk in those days.

The clock is a pigeon racing clock from the 20’s that my Pepere used.

And who could forget Bubo from “Clash of the Titans”?

9 Likes

@slatour0694.79644- I look at the pix of your archive room here and I’m just like

9 Likes

And then I read what you wrote and I’m like:

9 Likes

:smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

What’s that Red Sonja figure you’ve got hiding in the corner???

6 Likes

Dynamite put this out a few years ago. Sold out pretty quickly.

I have been collecting everything Conan and Red Sonja for a long time. I have almost every comic of each of them (except for the reprinted Conan Saga magazine).

For the record, Gail Simone did the best Red Sonja stuff ever, but that shouldn’t come as any surprise.

These glasses are pretty cool.

I guess this applies to me:

10 Likes

Gail Simone doing the best stuff is NEVER a surprise.

9 Likes

New additions

And I cannot believe I never put up a photo of this before. I had this talking alarm clock when I was young and used to wake up every morning to Batman and Robin. I ran across a youtube recording of one a few years ago and decided to head right over to eBay and pick up one. It was the right choice.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/unJbHknvrQM

9 Likes

Your room is absolutely incredible! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Thanks so much! A lot of time and money invested but definitely worth it!

8 Likes

Sooo cool! The detail on those Red Sonja glasses tho. Wow. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Post-Covid you’re going to allow us to all come over and check this room out in person , right??

8 Likes

:point_up_2:
This. Lol. The level of collection in this room is museum quality. I’ve thought the same about some other users as well. There should be a tour circuit xD

7 Likes

Co-signing @stalecake here- We must see the gloriousness. :star_struck: :smile:

8 Likes