My Room and the Many Things In It

In the world of toys, few things are as worth the effort as good 'ol vintage Kenner Star Wars, am I right?

I didn’t know there was a new Areala book. I’ve never read her comics, but I know of it via the figures from when they came out in the late '90s and were profiled in assorted toy collecting magazines and sites.

7 Likes

Awesome! I like trying to see what great books people have on their shelves. Lol I even was checking out Amy Dallen’s and Sam Humphries shelves when they were on DC Daily.

8 Likes

Omg you can never move…that is incredible! I cannot fathom all that!

8 Likes

I do the same. We secretly evaluate each other based on shelf content.

8 Likes

Great stuff, but I love the Terry Pratchett books!

7 Likes

9 Likes

Nice to find a fellow Pratchett fan. I was so glad he was able to put out those last couple of books. A nice ending to the series.

7 Likes

A fantastic series. Even though I can revisit Discworld, it’s sad knowing I won’t read any new stories of Rincewind, Death, Granny Weatherwax, and The Watch. A sad day when Pratchett passed.

7 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Amazing collection!

7 Likes

This is a very impressive collection!

8 Likes

Do you sell library cards for your collection?

9 Likes

First, that Wonder Woman switch plate is awesome. Second, WOW! That is an impressive collection.

7 Likes

Nice! Wish I was allowed a whole room … although my bank account is happy I don’t. Awesome collection :heart::black_joker::diamonds:

8 Likes

7 Likes

holy crap thats so cool

7 Likes

THAT LIGHT PLATE!
Now I need to hunt one of those down myself.

7 Likes

That is an amazing room

7 Likes

Thanks for all the positive vibes! I want to mention that I have some Wonder Woman lego stickers hidden in random spots, and I forgot to show my awesome cross stitch Batman!

Basically, I’m thrilled to share this room with people who think it’s cool. My family thinks it’s crazy!

13 Likes

Your room is the literal manifestation of my life goal in comics. How long have you been collecting? I just hit a goal of 100 graphic novels last month. Life goal. Congrats.

7 Likes

It’s been around 20 years. I keep thinking I have enough but then so many new cool things come out and I figure a few more can’t hurt!

8 Likes