My Room and the Many Things In It

Saw a few posts on here about people’s rooms and thought it would be fun to join in!

I loved Superfriends and Wonder Woman in the 70’s and 80’s, but apart from Frank Miller’s Dark Knight and Mike Grell’s Green Arrow I wasn’t into DC that much.

Until I saw the Wonder Woman movie…

Signed up for DC Universe and have read over 500 Wonder Woman comics so far. I am up to 2006 so no spoilers please :slight_smile: I really hope to see the missing issues from the early years filled in.

So most of my DC collection is Wonder Woman. The Lego minifigs are ones I bought on eBay. My wife bought me a huge sack of Lego’s and I used them to make the huge minifig display.

I was very psyched to find the lightswitch plate at the flea market.

Any other Wonder Woman collectors out there?

58 Likes

Wow, heck of a room. I spied the bag we got for the Wonder Woman 5K/10K.
Love that you’ve read 500 issues of Wonder Woman.

14 Likes

That Lego display with the customs is INSANE!!! Awesome set up!

13 Likes

Wonderful room and collection. A great variety of stuff for sure. Thanks for sharing.

There is an “official” thread if you want to see more or share your pics there as well.

11 Likes

@slatour0694.79644 Your collection is magnificent! My mind is blown. :exploding_head:

I’m a big Mike Grell fan. I got into him through the Legion. I love his Green Arrow, but my favorite DC character is the Warlord. Have you read any Warlord comics? I also love his Jon Sable, Freelance.

I love how you have the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings characters. Very cool.

Thanks for linking to my thread @IrishX.

11 Likes

Wonderfully Awesome™:+1:

10 Likes

@msgtv Thanks! The swag for the run was pretty sweet.

9 Likes

Wow thats amazing collection you got, thankyou for sharing.:grinning:

9 Likes

@superby1 Thanks! It took a week or two to assemble it. My wife got the Lego’s from Goodwill so it really didn’t cost much.

10 Likes

It was 50 something out today, but with chilly winds wore the Wonder Woman running top. It’s just slightly thicker than some of my other long sleeve running shirts and worked perfect.

8 Likes

@TravisMorgan I haven’t read any of his other stuff. I will definitely check it out once I finish up Wonder Woman. Your thread on collections is amazing. So many cool rooms out there. Glad I’m not alone.

8 Likes

I haven’t worn it outside yet. One of the reasons I signed up for the run was that I needed another outer layer so the timing was perfect, and anyways I am a sucker for race swag.

8 Likes

Did you do Batman? My daughter got her bag already looks great. Still waiting for my swag.

9 Likes

I did the free one where I just got a finisher’s certificate online. Might have to look into that…

9 Likes

you can sign up for the Halloween run now, your choice is the WW, Batman or Scooby swag.

8 Likes

Oh wow, that is so cool! I have a friend who is a huge Wonder Woman. She would be envious of your collection!

8 Likes

That room looks like a damn store! Wow.

9 Likes

Great collection and displays!

I especially dig your Funko 4" Enchantress figure, the Warrior Nun Areala figures, the 12" Medieval Ash, and those vintage Kenner Star Wars figures (diggin’ the Power of The Force group most of all).

7 Likes

Thanks! I got the Enchantress because she reminds me of what my wife looks after a day of gardening. :slightly_smiling_face: I was psyched when the new Warrior Nun comic and tv series came out. I have all of the comics. Power of the Force was pricey but worth it. I’ve had it for many years.

7 Likes

Damn! What room! More like a museum! Way to go…this is such a great display…

7 Likes