My Room and the Many Things In It

Just got a bunch of new WW stuff (of course) and I had to do some rearranging. Fortunately, I love rearranging and working in new acquisitions.

Before the good stuff, I recently got this extremely frightening frame at the flea market. The photo size is small and odd but I happened to have this pic from a He-Man/Orko action figure set and this makes me laugh so here we are:

(It’s like some kind of existential nightmare).

Just got a vintage 1977 Tyco 368-C Wonder Woman Train Car. It is parked near the Monkey King while Face Man and Charlie’s Angels look on approvingly:

Close up of the car:

Got two new Wolverine figures to go along with Elektra, Carol Danvers, and Storm. I have room for two more figures below so I will have to be choosy. Would like She-Hulk or Kamala Khan, but we’ll see.

New Golden Age and Silver Age figures to go with Justice League Barbie Wonder Woman. I am looking at another Golden Age figure which will join them as soon as the price is right.

Got the new Shazam Wonder Woman and worked her into the WW Wall (not to be confused with the Source Wall). As long as Mcfarlane keeps making them, I’ll keep fitting them in.

The biggest change is my new collection of Mattel and Barbie WW dolls. They look really good out of the packaging and on the shelf. I had to crowd my Lord of the Rings figures, but they don’t seem to mind.

The top row are Diana Prince & Hidden Sword, Battle Ready Wonder Woman, Barbie as Wonder Woman, and Bow-Wielding Woman Woman. Apart from Barbie, these are all from the first WW movie.

The bottom row are from Wonder Woman ‘84: Cheetah, Barbara Minerva, Battle Ready Wonder Woman, and Diana Prince Gala. I am missing the Golden Armor one.

Interesting how the Mattel dolls are so much more muscular than the actual Barbie doll. I saw a collector refer to Barbie as “spaghetti arms.”

And now for the Grail set that I finally got but don’t actually have a spot for yet:

They are too nice to take out of the box. I’ll figure something out.

I have a few more things coming in, but I was too excited to post these pics to wait for everything. Hope you’ve enjoyed checking it out.

12 Likes