My Robin Tattoo from Titans

It’s gotta mean something. What does a toilet mean to you? For me, I love a Sh*t in solitude. :smirk:

3 Likes

That looks really good. If I could, I would probably get the R logo on my chest. Maybe on my left side.

5 Likes

Looks good, but what if you get over the show one day? Or season 3 comes out and they make Dick Grayson Lex Luthor‘a long lost brother, Starfire is really just a crackhead dreaming all this up, and Beast Boy turns out to be an accountant from Delaware?

3 Likes

Dope ink dude

4 Likes

That looks really cool.

5 Likes

Well, then I’ll always forget anything existed after season 2. Ha ha! That’s how I look at it, I look at it as a chapter of my life. I’m 35 soon and I’ve been a DC fan since I was 3 years old, so I really don’t see it leaving me ever. I also have Manga Tattoo’s, as I was massively into it in the 00’s, where’s i don’t follow it as much these days, I’ll always love it anything I used to watch/read from that era, it’s a reminder and chapter of my life that’s an actual stamp on me.

6 Likes

By the way, thanks to all of you that are liking the Tattoo. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

toilet paper, flex the toilet paper

4 Likes

Awesome. :+1::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Sure, but you’re going to have a lot of people asking if you’re okay…

…because you look a little flush.

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I have never been so dedicated to something- I’m impressed by you and that tattoo! The artist did a great job! Can’t wait to see the rest you mentioned you were planning!

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I love the show more than anything ever, so it was the ideal theme to get sleeved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@stuartbeausire1985 that came out really good…

2 Likes

@ashleywilbanks I think you might be right about Starfire…

2 Likes

Nice ink, Dick Grayson is one of my favorites. Looks awesome.

1 Like

Thanks, man.

3 Likes

Hey guys, i’m about to post up an image of my latest edition to the Titans Sleeve, Starfire! So look out for it in the same category as this post.

1 Like