My Robin Tattoo from Titans

Hey guys, I thought I would stop by and post an image of my new Dick Grayson Tattoo from Titans. I’m in the process of getting my whole arm sleeved with the Titans! This show is my favorite piece of media ever! This way the show will be with me forever! I thought I would share this with everyone, seeing as this is the home of our beloved show! I already have Beast Boy in his Tiger form, I think Starfire will be next.

47 Likes

Everyone has tattoos these days…do you think it’d be cool if I got a toilet tattooed above my right eyebrow? :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

That is some true dedication there

7 Likes

Looks cool!

9 Likes

Nice

7 Likes

It looks so cool! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! I love the contrast of the gold “R”. Can’t wait to see the full sleeve

6 Likes

Nice ink!!! Please tag me when u get Starfire, if u remember?

8 Likes

Your tattoo artist is extremely talented, this looks awesome!

5 Likes

I will make another thread, or update this one once I have it done. I was hoping to have it done in May, but it all depends on how long all this madness will go on!

5 Likes

Nice tat!

5 Likes

That’s such a tough design to pull off, but your artist did it beautifully! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Thank u :blush:

2 Likes

wow nice tat!!

3 Likes

@stuartbeausire1985 I like it they did a really good job. I will admit I have no ink I hate needles; I would love to do a DC sleeve and a Superman family sleeve. I just think I would chicken out unless someone was paying for it for me. Lol

4 Likes

People think having a Tattoo is really scary, especially if they don’t like needles, but honestly, it’s more painful when I’ve had to have a blood test before, it’s a completely different pain, it’s sometimes pleasurable, and can just tickle a bit. I’ve been tattooed 8 times before, and the worst pain I was ever in was when they went over the same area time and time again. I would suggest you had a very small one at first, just so you can get a slight feel of it, then you would be able to see if it is something you could deal with, or not. @jsmsiggy

6 Likes

THAT is the honest truth about a blood test and a tattoo, I have 4 tattoos, and the pain is considerably less than getting a blood test, the difference being that blood test, the needle is going directly into your vein , tattoo needles don’t they go decent bit into the skin, but for me the worst part was really the buzzing of the tattoo gun, if one is skiddish about a tattoo but does want one. an you are not too sure about the pain level, for me it is close to a bee sting, over and over. or, you could take a push pin, an lightly tap it on your skin to get a general idea that is. Other than that, stay hydrated and dont be afraid to shop around an look at portfolios , and ask for a break if you start getting light headed. why the F i went into all that I got no clue other than it is about 3 am for me.

8 Likes

@stuartbeausire1985 @GLCSector3295 thank you for giving me the inside scoop of tattoos. I have thought of getting a death of Superman S symbol on my upper arm just haven’t went ahead for it and would love it if someone sponsored the tattoo lol !

8 Likes

I think the upper arm would be a good spot for a first tattoo. I have a few of them and the one that hurt the most was my inner wrist, it’s pretty close to the bone and not much fat there.

I also hate needles, I still tear up when I have to have blood work done. I don’t like the pain of getting a tattoo but I love the finished product, I just focus on the end while I’m sitting in the chair and that gets me through! :grin:

6 Likes