my public apology

I have behaved badly. And I am ashamed of my actions and some of my comments I can’t take them back but to anyone I hurt or offended I want you to know I am sorry and moving forward I will keep my negative comments to myself. I was raised better than that and was reminded of that by another members kind and helpfull words. If anyone would like to give me a piece of There mind I know that I deserve it feel free to do so below. Sorry guys
Jnh

13 Likes

Apology accepted. Let’s move forward and support this flawed but still great app. I would also like to apologize as well for any harshness or condescension.

3 Likes

Thank you

Thank you truth

Its Ok bro!! We are a loving community. It’s ok to criticize because nothing’s perfect!

3 Likes

Thanks red hood looking forward to having some fun in the community. This truly is a unique app I’m loving all the chatting I’ve never seen anything like this before.

1 Like

All good dude… How about we all just have a good time with this app and spread the good vibe and our love for DCU :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for the apology. It really does show that you are willing to learn. You can have a negative opinion, but just remember to share that opinion constructively and not where you push someone else down. Let’s all have fun and make this the best community we can. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Awkwardddd

Idk what took place? But u earned my respect for facing up. I definitely don’t throw stones I’ve had posts I’m not proud of too.

7 Likes

May all of Apokolips rain on you as Darkseid throttles your neck then tossing you as far as Earth 66 and```
-jk jk

:sunglasses::massage_man::+1::+1:

3 Likes

@All Lovin’ the positive vibes here, guys! :heart:

9 Likes

A real sense of community! This is why I love the DC Universe :slight_smile:

9 Likes