My OTP Poisonquinn

The best cannon relationship in my opinion. It’s really interesting and it feels so real and relatable!! Here’s a quick doodle I did for these two. I love to see more realistic LGBT representation. Thanks DC!

14 Likes

I LOVE this style! Also, Ivy radiates Shego vibes here :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

She’s got that smug cat face :rofl:

2 Likes

Love it. Love them. Well done. :raised_hands:t3:
(My exact reaction)

5 Likes

Thank you -w-

2 Likes

It looks amazing! I love how you kept it simple and didn’t over do things. I think your style looks really good!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Harley/Ivy forever!

2 Likes

Lovely doodle!

2 Likes

Woot woot!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This is by far one of my favorite Harley Quinn art pieces! What materials did you use?

2 Likes

They are a great couple, I wish that DC would put them together more nowadays

2 Likes

Shegooooooooo :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Well I used just a normal sketchbook and quick dry ball point pen. Than scanned it on my phone and used the app Autodesk sketchbook.

I’m flattered but there are far better harley quinn pieces than my own

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, fair enough, but your art style is close to mine, and yet way better. I don’t care what you say it’s still one of my favorites :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

2 Likes

Hope the shows and comics continue making the two’s relationship more public and known…love seeing them together

3 Likes

I love their relationships too. If they had a rom com with the two of them, I would not be mad at all. Maybe we’ll see more of this in the second season of Harley Quinn. :crossed_fingers:t2: