My Oracle Art

44 Likes

Wow thats cool

6 Likes

:star_struck: wow :flushed:, this came out amazing. The binary code flowing, the layers of warm energy combined with honeycomb effect looks great. It also brings the focal point, the face, snapping out brilliantly. The face looks fantastic, it has this 3D static space thing happening. What the French call a certain “I don’t know what”. Lol :joy:, lbs. With the little accents of white around the face to make it pop out, also the actual shading on the face looks really nice. Great job @KeyFamily.

7 Likes

Radical, great work!

4 Likes

Looks Great and very cool!

5 Likes

Very cool

4 Likes

This is really cool! I wouldn’t be shocked at all if I saw something like this framed in a gallery.

4 Likes

I agree with what everyone else has said. Great design.

5 Likes

This is beautiful! :star_struck: Definitely a great design, and such a great job w/ texture and depth—I want to touch it! Awesome. Thank you for sharing it, @KeyFamily.

4 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

So cool!

4 Likes

Wow - this is incredible!! The face looks amazing, and I love the subtle addition of binary code. Beautiful work!

4 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Thebatman.7002, @SuperBlueGrodd, @Aquamon, @Minuteman, @ralphsix, @NYJt3, @tv_lover1234, and @TravisMorgan! :grinning:

8 Likes

Lol @Viciousdark :grin: Such wonderful compliments - thank you! I’m super pleased that it came out as I had envisioned it - if not better! It’s been a long time coming. Happy to share with the DCU now!

Wow @Green.Lantern, that’s quite an honor. :pray: I really appreciate it!

@Razzzcat, I wanted it to have a lot of depth and texture - thank you!!! Wish I could display it where it was “touchable”. Lol. I’m sure you’d really love it.

Thank you for noticing the binary code @WingsOfAether! Such nice things to hear! :blush:

5 Likes

That is awesome. Great job.

4 Likes

Great job, you’re very talented

4 Likes

@KeyFamily I did :eyes: this for a while before I could even respond w/ words :laughing: kept wanting to touch the screen, so you should be very proud. :icecream: (say that like WW) Excellent work.

3 Likes

Very cool !

3 Likes

Very nice work. What were the tools used (as in: paint pens? Oils? Acryllic?)

3 Likes