My opinion on titans that nobody asked for

So I just finished watching titans and I actually liked it a lot. I know people can tell me about how it is bad and all but I binged it in 2 days and it was a fun watch. Although I liked Doom Patrol better and it is easier to rewatch for me i had a good time with the show. I probably wouldn’t have watched the show after the second or third episode if dick Grayson wasn’t in it and I’m glad he had the most screen time because although he is a bit edgy I think brendon thwaits looks and acts like dick Grayson at some parts like where he meets Rachel in episode one. He pretty much carried the show on his back. It sucks that people didn’t like it that much because that means we might not get another titans live action for a few years. Good or bad show it is nice to see titans getting a bit more attention from DC instead of it being marketed as a more kid friendly Justice league. Please let me know your opinion on the show.

3 Likes

I love Titans, favorite DC original show. Can’t wait for season 3…

1 Like

As a Perez I fan, I was underwhelmed with Trigon. I wish they had chosen to keep things ambiguous with Raven and focused on a different villain. He didn’t feel world threatening enough to me. I think it was a budget thing. Trigon needs to be a Thanos level threat to feel right to me, ya know?

On the other hand, I loved the character in JLD: Apokolips War.

I was happier with things after Trigon I guess.

3 Likes

How bad do you want a season 3?

1 Like

I think it’s a good show. Measuring against Doom Patrol seems unfair since DP is genius. I found that I liked Titans more as they gained more characters and the group had time to build relationships

1 Like

The way they treated Jason in the last season was horrible. It was so sad to see the pain he’s gone through. Overall it’s a good show. I would love it if they didn’t kill people, that pretty much destroys any differences between heroes in villains if they kill just as many as the villains. It also makes Dick seem like a hypocrite for trying to stop fake Batman from killing the Joker.

1 Like