My Office, a Work in Progress

Yeah “work in progress”!? … lol my friend that’s BEYOND finished product for Most! :clap::clap::clap: bravo!

6 Likes

Amazing collection. I am very jealous. Congratulations!!! [×]

6 Likes

My friend, certainly those of us who hang around in these parts must know - the Quest for More
NEVER ends! Thanks you all for the nice comments. Will be posting some detailed images, about 1/2 of the collection is actually behind me as I snapped the picture.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your comments. I work in a hospital in the IT dept. And here’s where I sit when I’m not putting out PC fires.

14 Likes

Very Impressive Collection

6 Likes

I’m suuuuuuper jealous!
I would never spend that much money on even Batman–who is my all time favorite hero!
I prefer long term and necessity items when I’m out buying. That’s why there’s at least five of the same Batman t-shirts in my dresser…

6 Likes

This looks great. Wish I could put some color in mine like this.

5 Likes

Thank you!

27E7C1FF-CF26-41A2-927C-049AA771620F

7 Likes

Wish the picture was better quality so we can play where’s “Waldo” (Wally for you Brits)

2 Likes

Me too, I only save things I like or people buy me.
I used to be a huge collector of comics games and other things. but the last couple of years I only collect and save things I like and mean something to me, or it has a good cover. I never had a huge collection any. Already got rid of most of me retro games and probably giving most my comics to me nephews

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

5 Likes

Amazing collection! Hopefully mine gets there one day!

5 Likes

Can I be family and take all the comics you’re giving away?? :joy:

3 Likes

No way!

3 Likes

That so cool

2 Likes

We all gotta start somewhere. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! I love all most DC characters, but I’ve been a Batfreak since I was 4 years old…so it would only be fair to say Batman is my favorite.

3 Likes

That looks so cool.

2 Likes

I’m kind of not even sure what to focus on here @Batfreak67Is that a FULL SIZE Batman?! And KISS in the poster on the left?! There’s SO. MUCH. AWESOMENESS!!! Wow. Let me take a minute. Just wow.

3 Likes

It is! I also have a shamefully enormous KISS collection, but it has its own room​:wink:!

1 Like

These aren’t great, but hopefully will give a better idea. Thanks for your comments.

PlayArts collection.

Some of my BAFS.

More stuff.

DC Films Superman.

Custom Beast Kingdom Batman.

Bats!

Cobalt Blue Armor. This is a PVC bootleg. I own the real statue and would not do this on the real deal.

The Hawkman (PlayArts)

Mafex Trinity

Finally the shelves down below.

5 Likes