My Great Find This Weekend… Lego DC Minifig Wave!

I went to a Wal-mart Saturday morning and found a brand new box of the Lego DC minifig wave!!!

I am usually really good at feeling the bag and telling what is inside these blind packages. However with this wave I have to say I had a terrible time. In the end though, I got them all and at $3.44 each!

33 Likes

Those are great ones. Want that Huntress, Baz, Miracle, & Bat-Mite desperately. All great tho, nice find!!!

7 Likes

Thanks, Mister Miracle is awesome! Hi mean they all are cool but I really like the MM one.

Jay, Stargirl, Batmite, and Huntress are my next favorites.

I just couldn’t believe a brand new box of them. I have never had that happen before.

5 Likes

Metamorpho is dope too. All great. I just need a Metamorpho, Baz, Sinestro, & a Bat-Mite for my collection. Oh and a Garrick too. In some form or the other. I will get that style Cheetah soon. The DC universe Mattel classics has had both versions cheap lately. Had em in cart last 3-4 x’s I ordered. Both have the button & a collector’s piece. I want the version u have, with the hood type costume. I have the JLU Cheetah. Last sessions Ivy Bombshell statue was on sale along with Big Barda Bombshell. Then following time White Knight Joker statue & Batgirl PVC were on sale. Last time I had it ready to go again & Gorilla Grodd statue & Oberon & Miracle heroclix was on sale. I hope they stay where there at til I can get to em’. Both $25 prime last time I looked. Had em bookmarked forever & finally both dropped. Also, the same series Artemis as WW with the bow of Ra & quiver full of arrows I will get eventually. Hasn’t budged from $60 since day I first saw it.

5 Likes

Three Jays is a great haul.

4 Likes

$3.44 is pretty nice. Were they on sale, under the wrong SKU, etc?

4 Likes

Lookin for that snestro, aquaman, and mite!

6 Likes

I knew my son wanted a Jay and I did too. Then I think I just picked an extra one at random and it was another one. If you look close at the picture, their legs alternate as they are running to get in the pic. LOL.

5 Likes

I am honestly not sure. I saw someone else somewhere post, maybe on FB they were $3.44 at Wal-mart and the search was on for me. I felt much better at $3.44 rather than $4.99.

4 Likes

Yeah, definitely. I haven’t seen them at my Walmarts yet, but at $3.44, I’d pick up a few more.

4 Likes

Next time, make sure huntress is in the front. :rofl:

Anyway, nice haul!

5 Likes

Wow. These are so great! I love the multiple Jay Garrick Flashes you set up!

5 Likes

Thanks!!! I alternated their legs to look like running LOL. One is mine, one is for my son and the third is for a friend.

I couldn’t resist setting them up this way though. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Those are awesome. Walmart here I come.

3 Likes

$3.44 each?! I’d love to pay those prices. Here in NYC they’re five bucks each!

So far I’ve gotten Cheetah, Sinestro, Bumblebee, Jay Garrick Flash and Superman. I’m still holding out for a Stargirl so I can get the rod for a Starman custom.

4 Likes

My understanding is the price everywhere is supposed to be $4.99. I can’t explain Wal-mart’s price of $3.44. I am very glad it was $3.44 though.

5 Likes

Hey, take the wonderful deals where you can find them! Lol

4 Likes

I found them for $3.44 also. Scored Aquaman, Joker and Mister Miracle. Jay and Stargirl are still the ones that I’m hoping for the most, but MM and Aquaman were pretty high up, too.

2 Likes

Bought most of them at Walmart also they are very good figures even for non LEGO fans

3 Likes

Note to self WALMART. I will get Huntress and Metamorpho if it’s the last thing I do!

3 Likes