My five most anticipated DC books coming out this week!

Here is a list of the five DC books I am most looking forward to this week.

What are you most looking forward to?

1 Like

I haven’t seen a SUPER twisted Joker since Death of the Family but this book looks like it’s going to give us one!

I’ve been looking forward to this book for months!

1 Like

I picked up the free sampler from my LCS a couple weeks ago and this book looks SIIIIIIICK!!!

My love for Horror Comics aside, anything to come out of Black Label so far has been FIRE!!!

This book is going to be FUN!

1 Like

I like to complete sets and I’ve been getting all three covers from the start. But it’s not just that I’m finally completing a collection… I love this book! It’s been one of my favorite stories from the gate! I feel like it should be on top of this list, but it’s still on the list!

1 Like

Black Label putting out more gold with the oversized issues!

The art in these books in ON POINT!!!

I like me a good Origin Story and I REALLY like me some Harley! I’m going to LOVE this run!!!

1 Like

The Death of Superman is the event that got me hooked as a kid and I’m REALLY looking forward to a new look at the conclusion of that particular story.

And for those who know how Superman’s death turned out, we might get an interesting twist at the end after Lois goes berserk.

Off the top of my head, the only things I’m picking up from DC this week are Joker, Basketful Of Heads, and the Last God

I have to keep up with my and opinions aside…DCeased is good just for the art!

1 Like