My First Prime 1 Arrived! (Supergirl)

I did not appreciate how big this one was going to be. Holy!

There was only one shelf I could possibly fit it on, and I had to opt out of the seagulls on the back to give it a happy home.

It’s now very much the centerpiece of my livingroom shelf. It’s perfect!

I really wanted the XM Studios one that is coming soon too, but now I’m all out of shelf space.

Maybe I can turn into a collectors version of crazy cat lady and start hoarding statues all over the floor in the apartment. :grinning:

48 Likes

The original Artgerm piece

14 Likes

Awesome

5 Likes

Congrats on an awesome pickup @Pow-Pow :slightly_smiling_face:. Great acquisition.

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Word of advice my friend, display it on a higher shelf if you can, so that you’re either directly looking her in the eye or looking up at her a bit. Increases the wow factor. Worked for my Iron Studios Supes :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

GASP
ohmygoldohmygoldohmygold. She’s beautiful! So happy for you (and exceptionally envious - sorry) I’ve had my eye on her for a while, but haven’t set aside the money to get her. Artgerm is one of my favorite artists. I saw his work and loved it before I knew it was him, but once I started collecting his Supergirl covers I was hooked.

5 Likes

The only higher shelf I could fit it on is where my TV is, and as much as I love this piece I like to be able to watch the CW version too :smile:

6 Likes

What a masterpiece. That’s top class right there. @Pow-Pow

6 Likes

That’s SUPER pretty!

4 Likes

Very nice.

3 Likes

@Pow-Pow, did you get the exclusive with the alternate head, or the standard version?

Asking to see if you found a good solution for storing the alternates.

2 Likes

I got the exclusive. I’m keeping the extra head behind a sliding door in the same shelf so it is close by if I want to switch it around.

4 Likes

I love the coloration, composition, and size of that statue! Excellent addition to your “apartment floor collection”! :smile: Thank you for sharing and congratulations, @Pow-Pow!

4 Likes

So beautiful. Congratulations. Just curious how tall is she?

2 Likes

awesome pickup, now you will be hooked on Prime1!

2 Likes

31 inches according to specs, haven’t measured it myself.

4 Likes

That’s really cool

2 Likes

That’s so sweet. 31in. Wow, safe to say the picture doesn’t do it justice size wise. I just peeked over at some of my largest statues around 15-16in. So mentally doubling those in size is hard for me to picture. Detail on that is crazy. Love that streaky got in there too.

3 Likes

That does look awesome congrats.

2 Likes