My First Convention: The Voice Actors

I also met the following from BTAS:

Bob Constanzo, Harvey Bullock. When I walked over, he was on his cell talking to someone. It was so cool to hear Bullock talk!

Loren Lester, Robin/Nightwing. @CynicalPink this ones for you!

Diane Pershing, Poison Ivy. Very nice even let me sit next to her for the picture.

These were from Justice League Unlimited:

Maria Canals-Barrera, Hawkgirl. She really cared about her signing as she asked the entire row what color marker she should use to show up best on my DVDs.

George Newbern, Superman. I didn’t realize until I was at his table that he was also in two of my favorite movies: Adventures in Babysitting and Father of the Bride. Cool

18 Likes

Excellent!

8 Likes

Great set of voice actors! Looks like your first convention is going great!

8 Likes

Dude very cool!!! Maria aka Hawkgirl I love her voice, nice that you got to meet these great people.

9 Likes

Funny I went to my first one too yesterday And saw those people too. Did we go to the same con? Cool :+1:.

Nice you were able to get pics with them. I could only get Nightwing with my twin as he got a NW pop signed by him. The others had a bit of long lines or weren’t at the booth when we passed.

9 Likes

We must have! They were at Terrificon all weekend. I went today otherwise we would cross paths.
The only long line was for Palmiotti and Connor. Some tables I went right up. Some I had a wait at but not too long.

7 Likes

It was very cool. She was quite nice and wanted it to be just right.

7 Likes

It was great! Great cast of actors to meet on first time.

7 Likes

That’s so cool that you got to meet them! I can’t wait for cons to start opening up, I miss them.

8 Likes

Great photos @ImpulseMaxMercury! Glad you’re
having an awesome convention experience! :+1:t3:
xres2

8 Likes

I just listened to the podcast of the panel at Terrificon. Have a listen.

6 Likes

I’m late, but that is incredible!!! And wait, this was Terrificon?? I think my friend was there! Now I gotta go yell at him for not meeting them :rofl:

5 Likes

Yup it was Terrificon, probably the closest to me. It was a lot of fun meeting the voice actors and all the comic book creators too!

4 Likes

So happy to hear that you had a great time and got to meet all these fantastic people - I’m especially jealous of these two! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

So cool! I hope they come back to our state next year so I’ll get my chance

3 Likes