My First Big Attempt!

Just bought procreate a few days ago and never done digital art before but have been watching tutorials to get the hang of it. Proud of my first big attempt.still got a lot to learn so I’ll post again once I get better. Hope you guys like it!

55 Likes

I’m so envious of your shading! Really good!

7 Likes

Thank you! @biff_pow I messed around a lot with the shading cause there’s so many different techniques you can use with the app. Had a lot of fun playing with that the most.

5 Likes

Very good work :+1:

4 Likes

Love Catwoman. Very nice work.

5 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

Looks really good. You should be proud.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s a great first attempt! Excellent contrast.

4 Likes

Great first attempt! Love the layout of the piece!

5 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Super cool! Love the contrasts and dark shadows!!!

3 Likes

Awesome picture. good work :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, if this is your first big attempt, I can’t wait to see how you progress from here. Good job!

4 Likes

Those eyes are gorgeous, love the shading around the nose too!

3 Likes

Gorgeous! I’ve been wanting to try out procreate for awhile now, how do you like the program?

3 Likes

That is good, keep it up. What program are you using?

3 Likes

@Broken-Knight thank you! I love the program. Been lost in it trying to learn it. Been working on batgirl and red hood and practicing different techniques cause there’s so much the program offers.

3 Likes

It’s always fun the try out a new program, I’m happy you enjoy it! Looking forward to any future art you post.

3 Likes

That looks great! This piece shows what great talent you have. Can’t wait to see what else you come out with.

3 Likes

Yes that shadowing is very well done. You are very talented good show.

3 Likes