My First Batman Who Laughs Art

well you need to share more often this is really awesome

1 Like

Will do, man

Wow! Love the colors. Those teeth are gnarly!

1 Like

Well done! Watercolor?
Keep em coming!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you! And I use copic markers, actually. They use an alcohol ink that makes the colors blend together like liquid.

1 Like

That’s good stuff right there! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Nice. Copics were my next guess! They’re great, aren’t they? …once you get the hang of them anyway.lol You’re shadowing/blending are excellent :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thank you, bro!

1 Like

They’re so nice. I love my copics. Thanks! I’m still fairly new with them, so I’m glad my shading is looking good.

1 Like

You are very talented, and I wish I could draw like you

2 Likes

Thank you! And I’m sure you can make some great art as well. I learned mainly with youtube videos and comic books. I would just try to replicate what I saw on the screen/comic panel. It might take a while for things to start looking right, so have some patience with it.

1 Like

Awesome art man

1 Like

Thank you, bro!

That’s awesome work.

It looks great! I love the shading on his metal. Well done.

@scarie2010.15620 @BatwomanNYC
Thanks guys!

@Voyager I had to hunt this down after you mentioned it was your ‘best’ piece (although, I’d say all your art pieces have been pretty amazing/well done) on the Batwing thread. This is incredible! Really like what you did with the coloring and metal textures. I’m glad you’ve continued to share your art - you are quite talented!

1 Like

Thank you again, man! I probably should have linked this so it would have been easier to find it, but I’m glad you found it nonetheless.

1 Like

Great work! Fantastically creepy!

1 Like