My favorite show is back!!!

I love Titans!! It is by far the best DC show!! We finally got the season finale we should have had for season 1. Now I can’t wait for season 2!! Is anyone else as excited for Titans as I am?!?!

5 Likes

And apparently I still can’t figure out how to add pictures to my post :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m new to this app, I got it so I can watch Titans, but the first thing I watched (well researched) was Batman the animated series. Gonna start Titans tonight though.

2 Likes

Supposed to say rewatched not researched. Lmao

2 Likes

Ok. Glad you meant “rewatched”. Because the first thing I thought was "whoah, whoah, whoah. You’ve never seen TAS until now? lol

Well, if you were a well researched newcomer, the first thing you’d watch is probably BTAS, so it works both ways :slight_smile:

1 Like

true.

Best DC show? Woof…need to check out Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Constantine, and Black Lightning. Titans is a mess of try hard edge writing, odd directing, and underwhelming cinematography (but not CW levels).

Doom patrol, then Constantine, then Swamp Thing, and Black Lightning. In that order. :slight_smile: