My Deathstroke Art

Looks great!

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty nice!

1 Like

Hereā€™s a painting I did of lady deathstroke a long time ago, lol. I called it the death of deathstroke. Thought you might like this @KeyFamily. Iā€™m probably gonna to do a deathstroke piece soon tho , you have inspired me.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing! I suck at art! (ngl)

2 Likes

Thank you, @capo-mage! Awesome Deathstroke figure! Iā€™ve been looking for one but havenā€™t landed on anything that represents the character the way that I want. I like the model you have. The only thing that bothers me is being able to see his eye through the mask. What do you think of it?

@Nok, I appreciate the excellent comment! :blush:

Whoa, @qvenebizz.73784 - thank you! I havenā€™t taken any classes so that is a huge compliment!

Thank you, @paulnunez7260! You are very welcome and welcome to the community! :relaxed:

@DickGrayson123, many thanks!

@foxskleros.88911, Iā€™m working on that. Thank you for the recommendation and reply!

@TheDankKnight1939 and @reachsoldierNo.1, thank you!

Thatā€™s fantastic, @phinox1981.46148! Iā€™m so pleased to hear that Iā€™ve inspired you! :grinning:

It takes some time, @Owy_Flowy. If youā€™re really into it though, you can do anything! Thank you for checking out my art and welcome to the community!

4 Likes

I love it. It was a good price & has dual heads. Itā€™s got the strings hanging off of the mask. The sword is detailed out with all the symbols. He has an automatic rifle, & a handgun with a holster. The mask has an eye painted on the side he has an eye. Itā€™s closed off on the patch side. So itā€™s really accurate. It stands like a champ too, which is a big plus when u have 20-30 figs on one shelf. If one goes down, itā€™s over like dominos.

4 Likes

Great picture broā€‹:100:

3 Likes

Nice, what medium?

3 Likes

Noice mate

3 Likes

I love the use of contrast between the background and the mask.

2 Likes

Amazing work, my kid would love this on her wall.

3 Likes

That is awesome

3 Likes

Superb. Cover ready.

3 Likes

legit!

3 Likes

@KeyFamily this is amazing. It belongs in a comic book, as an alternate cover picture if nothing else

2 Likes

Now this is pretty freaking sweet!

2 Likes

Thank you, @JokerBoy.25, @hag, @batman_1920, @ikonsuit1990, and @lucasmagonz.62925! Such amazing compliments! It warms my heart! :heart:

@JulianPope, I appreciate it. This is watercolor and ink.

Iā€™m glad youā€™re digging it, @AmberButane2814! Thank you!

Aww, awesome @direbigboss!

@E_at_DC, that is high praise! Iā€™d love to see this as a cover!

Wow, @j.laury.81954 - thank you! That would be a dream come true for this piece!

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. Itā€™s nice to see people draw.

1 Like

Good work!

2 Likes

:grin: Thank you, @CaptainRoe!

1 Like