My DCU Rewards Wonder Woman Has Arrived!

Thanks for the info!! I just sent an email to the support, so we’ll see what they say. The statue looks great with your collection by the way!!!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Really cool reward must be nice being able to use them. I can’t even get all of the rewards I’m supposed to. Just doesn’t give me credit for all the shows or things that I read.

3 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the rewards functions. You might want to jump over to this page that might help you. I know there was an update or two on the app itself and that caused some issues. One fix was to uninstall and reinstall. This seemed to work for me about 98% of the time regarding rewards.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’ve always wondered why people got cool things such as the Wonder Woman statue and YJ shirt and nothing ever appeared for me.

3 Likes

Also, new items are placed on the Redeem Rewards lists on Thursdays at 12 PM PT or 3 PM EST. They go fast, so when you check the page later all that is left is posters and wallpapers.

4 Likes

It looks amazing!!! I’m so happy for you!!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome! I am cant wait for my pins or 30 day membership.

2 Likes

Thank you! I did what you said and so far everything is good. Thanks again!

2 Likes

That is great to hear!!!

1 Like