My DC Universe Badges Plaque Concept

Ahh!! I finally completed this project after weeks (if not months) in limbo. Had this project 90% done when my computer decided to bite the dust. Been so busy with life and my business I haven’t had the time to finish the project until recently. I wanted to create a home for my badges so I decided to make a “plaque” for them. I had so much fun creating the concept for this.

I decided to include what my badges looked like… I feel totally empty. :sweat_smile: It makes me want to collect as many as I can. Especially since October was an extremely difficult month for me and I really wasn’t able to watch or read any DC content. Super depressing but I’m happy to be back and sharing this with all of you! :sparkling_heart:

42 Likes

That looks really creative! :grinning:

11 Likes

Looks great!! (I didn’t know there were this many badges we can collect… :hushed:).

10 Likes

@Reaganfan78 thanks! It took some time to figure out what I wanted but I think it turned out pretty cool.

@TheTerribleToyman I didnt even realize it either until I was done with the project.

9 Likes

This is really cool! You should be proud, you’re very talented. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Didn’t know some these badges existed. Nice.

7 Likes

Whoa, this rules!!! Great work!

7 Likes

@Green.Lantern Thanks so much! That’s very kind of you. It was a fairly easy project. I incorporated a lot of the original DC UNIVERSE content found here. Happy you think its cool! :smiley:

@NYJt3 Sweet! It took some poking around to find them. Glad you’re able to see how many are available!

@HubCityQuestion thank you! Im so happy people get a kick out of it, even if its just for a couple of minutes!

Thank You

6 Likes

I love projects like this . . . it looks great! All the work you’ve posted is so inspiring and motivating!

5 Likes

Wow, thank you so much! I love to create and inspire so this comment really means a lot! Thank you!!

4 Likes

Obsessed to the maximum extent of the law.

7 Likes

So happy you approve!! :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

That’s awesome. Wish I could frame the Zatanna, and Martian Manhunter ones. LOL

4 Likes

I love it! That’d be such a fun inclusion to the community

4 Likes

@MartianManhunter1980 I want to make this IRL so badly!! Lol Ive been thinking about expanding it further but I figured it best to wait for DC Infinite. That way if they have new badges I can incorporate the latest ones. Im so glad you enjoyed this!

@CynicalPink I know right! I just think its something fun for fans of the app to do. I had so much fun doing the scavenger hunt during DC Fandom, it inspired me to create one for the badges. Thank you so much for dropping a line!

You Rock

5 Likes

That’s awesome @Devi_Amuro, excellent work.

3 Likes

Awesome work.

4 Likes

That is so cool!

4 Likes

I love it!!!

3 Likes

@rwk @RexRebel @mercurie80 @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder

thanks so much!! :smile: Im so happy people are enjoying it!

does a little happy dance :footprints:

dancin

8 Likes