My DC tab not working

Since I woke up today, every time I hit the My DC tab on my IOS phone app, the page loads but then I can’t do anything. it won’t scroll or allow me to select the settings or even open a book from my comic history. All the rest of the app works fine. I don’t know if it has to do with the update or something else. Has anyone else had this issue?
Edit: Dive Back In also won’t let me open a book from it.

4 Likes

Hey there @idle453.87595!

Thank you for the report. Unfortunately we were unable to replicate this issue… please contact our support here so they can assist you with this!

Hopefully you’ll be back to enjoying the app very soon :slight_smile:

Best,
LS0M

Thanks. I’ll try reinstalling first.

1 Like

I believe reinstalling will remove all comics you have currently downloaded, so just be aware of that!

Thanks. It worked for the most part. Dive back in still doesn’t work, but I don’t usually use it anyways. And I lost a part of my reading history but I don’t often download books so losing that is not a problem. I’ve had to reinstall before unfortunately.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Getting really, really, really tired of app updates causing the app not to work for me.

2 Likes

This morning when I started using the app I am having several issues. My app crashes on me every time I get to the last page of the issue I am reading. When I reopen the app after the crash my comic history isn’t showing my most recent books I’ve read anymore. Also, because the books crash on the last page they are staying in my dive back in section.

1 Like

Uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem.

1 Like

Also noticed the only way to read the books in the dive back in section is to click the info button and the click the read issue option. Just clicking on the book in the dive back in section has no response.

2 Likes

Hi @shazam7894 and @KNIGHTFALL497 - I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing similar issues with the DCUI application. Unfortunately, we are unable to replicate these issues and as members of the moderator team, are unable to help further than noting it down for our team and providing the basic troubleshooting steps (uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache, disabling adblocker, etc).

Please contact our technical support team at yourdcu.com/submit and they will be able to help you further. Please supply all relevant information about your issue (device type, browser type, screenshots, etc) and any troubleshooting steps you have already tried without success.

Thank you for your understanding and our team will be with you as soon as possible. :orange_heart:

Thanks, I have submitted a ticket. It is happening on my iPad and iPhone. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Just want to add that I’m also having these same exact issues on iOS. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and all that but the app has just worked terribly since the recent update.

2 Likes

Exact same issues

3 Likes

Same problems as others. MyDC tab freezes and the app crashes every time I get to the end of an issue.

2 Likes

You guys really need to fix these technical problems I love the app and all the reading material but this happens every month it’s not worth the subscription fee if you can’t even read the books. There is a glitch that I can’t rotate the panels in panel mode as well as all the other issues that were stated in this thread I’m sure it’s like this for everyone since the last update and it’s just not acceptable. Please fix this super consistent glitch issues

1 Like

Same problem with app crashing every time at the end of an issue.

1 Like

@RiCaNDaZe Welcome to the community! Our team is working very hard to fix all of these issues so that our community can enjoy their comics, don’t you worry! We’re sorry for the issues and sincerely appreciate your patience :slight_smile:

Thank you @Epyon, @BDAFF, @Mononon, & @shazam7894 for the reports; hopefully these issues will be dealt with swiftly! You can also try reinstalling to fix your issues and if nothing works, please send your device information over to our friends at support here so they can have more data on the issue!

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. The “My DC” tab either freezes or loads VERY slowly. I often have to restart the app a few times to get it to work. It’s almost a no win situation, because my downloads are on that tab, and the reason I started downloading comics was because of the constant black loading screens I’d get while “streaming” comics (another issue that I wish the team would resolve). I’m on an iPad Air (5th generation - 2022), and running iPad OS 15.5 (but I was having these same issues on 15.4 as well), and the newest version of the DCUI app. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re still having issues following the latest update. From here, please send in a request to our Customer Support team noting all that you’ve mentioned above so that they can investigate the issue further.

Thanks much!

Blockquote

Thanks for the response @staticshocks . I hope it’s fixed soon. I had to restart the app 3 times in a row today just to get “My DC” to load.

1 Like