My DC Halloween Pumpkin Paintings

One - I am no painter! LOL I got this idea years ago when I was married, for she thought painting would be easier/better than carving, since neither of were carvers. Plus, a painted pumpkin will last longer than a jack-o-lantern, just sayin’ lol.

The year Adam West passed away I did this one. After the release of Batman Ninja I did the anime Joker from that film in 2018.

I took a year off, given in 2019 right around the time I got a kitten who was taking up my time. Then in 2020, I did Cree Summer’s Catwoman from DC Super Hero Girls

I skipped another year, and came back to it again this year with Darkseid from The Superman: The Animated Series. I wanted to do something simple since I felt kinda outta my element and outta practice lol

9 Likes

Those look amazing!

3 Likes

Thank You! I really wanted to do Kelley Jones Vampire Batman, an all-time favorite BUT I could not fit his 3 foot tall ears on it, lol. UNLESS I made like maybe paper mache ears, a mask or something, I dunno. I was running out of time AND I don’t trust my cat.

4 Likes

I hate time restrictions…

I don’t trust any animals after reading DC comics lol

1 Like

What about Isis? They help Catwoman with her heists.

2 Likes

Love me some Adam West Batman! These look great!

3 Likes

And who don’t like some Adam West Batman

3 Likes

I love these!! I need to get some of my own :eyes:

4 Likes

These are awesome™:+1::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

good work

2 Likes

Creative. Cool idea!

2 Likes

They look so good!!!