My Custom Action Figures

Sooo cool!

7 Likes

Can’t wait for the Zatanna up above. Ty for reminding me, I have 2 Mister Minds. One fell behind my shelves & I found 1 of my Batgirl’s Batarangs I’ve been hunting forever lying right next to it. I was on my way out the door that day & completely forgot about it. That was months ago. Your work is absolutely incredible!!! Love em all. That Maxima is the bomb :bomb:!!! I’d pay $60 for that, which is usually my cut off point for 6” figs. I paid that for Zatanna & Raven. The DC Universe Classics line, cuz they wouldn’t budge on price & I wanted em NITB. Absolutely amazing stuff, you’ve got the magic my friend.

5 Likes

Work in progress

11 Likes

9 Likes

Updated my Grodd. Wanted him looking more savage…

13 Likes

Still needs quite a few touch ups (more than I was anticipating) and still waiting on an accessory and thinking about getting some fire effects…but he’s at least coming along.

14 Likes

I hate to show my ignorance again, but… I’m gonna show my ignorance again… Who is this?

Awesome work with the transformation, as usual!

8 Likes

Oh and a suggestion for a future figure:

Bibbo Bibbowski… comics based… please & thank you :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

No worries- he wasn’t used nearly as often as I thought he should be. This is Neron.

9 Likes

Getting closer

11 Likes

12 Likes

Cool!

7 Likes

Very cool!

7 Likes

Work in progress

8 Likes

12 Likes

Little more on Zatanna, since I kind of forgot to document what I did…

I used 3 figures-

The upper and lower torso, arms and jacket from the White Rabbit, the legs from the Moira McTaggert, and the head from Emma Frost.

I painted the legs and upper chest with this-

So that the skin tones would match.

For the body, I just had to cut the clock off, smooth it over with epoxy, then paint it. I cut the jacket to look more like what a magician wears, with the coat tails.

Then it was just painting everything the right color.

Oh, and the lightning effect came from a Thor figure I agree had, and the top hat was from ebay- it was a 1/12 scale doll accessories I hot for like $7. Same thing I did to find a carrot for my Captain Carrot- a lot of times people who collect and build miniature houses have the prop your looking for in the right scale.

14 Likes

Looks great @TheTerrificToyman! @capo-mage is going to love it.

SN Quit slacking and paint those really teeny tiny lines on her legs to create the illusion of fishnet stockings. You have nothing better to do for the next six months! :rofl:

9 Likes

:blush:

I had an idea for how to do it without painting-

• I’d have cut the ends, and glued them in place near her foot and at the top of her leg, but figured it was going to be more trouble than it was worth.
10 Likes

Just getting them on her legs without snagging them on the joints of her legs seems impossible.

7 Likes

:eyes: :star_struck:

Beautiful beautiful! :kissing::pinched_fingers:t3:

7 Likes