My Custom Action Figures

Right before this, when Billy walks up and Cyborg says " Oh my goodness gracious! That little boys bout to fight that worm!!" :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

13 Likes

:exploding_head: i am so impressed with all these pieces!!! And its very cool to see the work/progress that goes into it. Like I think your granny goodness is that a thor figure?

Glad your getting to remake krypto he was a precious boi. Captain Carrot is boss and Murmur is creepy in the best way. Plus Raven looks awesome with her magic swirling around. :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Yes, the body for Granny Goodness is an Endgame Thor. It had the psychique I was looking for for Granny. Just have to sculpt over it and repaint it.

The head was one I had from waaaay back, when I was trying to find a good fit for Manchester Black. It didn’t work there (and I have no idea what figure it was originally…looks like it might have been a Punisher). Same deal- I sculpted and repainted over it.

9 Likes

Some stuff I’ve been working on:

Found a new head that I like more for Maxima- just need to repaint the tiara, and resculpt and repaint the hair so it sits better on her body.

That freed her old head up to use for Oracle. Just waiting on a few more accessories for her, and repainting the neck to better match her head:

Same with Zatanna- just waiting on parts (new head, top hat, effects) and then she’ll be done.

And worked some more on Granny’s hair- I like it more this go around. Still needs some work, but it’s getting there.

10 Likes

BG BG BG! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

9 Likes

Yeah… just that. Your humility makes me feel inadequate, my friend :joy:.

Awesome work.

9 Likes

Sorry that happened.

Don’t have a dog, but I have a cat (9 months old now). He never showed interest in my stuff, until he decided he was curious, while I was away of course. Knocked over a DC Direct Designer Series Batman and broke him for me. Superglued back together, but the piece will never be the same.

Oh well :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Krypto’s back! :slightly_smiling_face:

And I finished my attempt at Oracle

17 Likes

Did you sculpt your own cape and S for Krypto? Displays very nicely!

7 Likes

Back when I made Maxima, I needed a cape for her. I found someone selling a bag of around 20 for fairly cheap. So I used one of those and cut it down to the size I needed.

The S is just a rubber band cut to size and painted with a micro brush.

8 Likes

BG BG BG! :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

:00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

10 Likes

Get this man a design studio

10 Likes

For scale:

9 Likes

Grodd approves :+1:

6 Likes

Work in progress- not much so far, but this was my first time dissassembling a McFarlane figure.

10 Likes

Slowly building my Legion of Doom…

10 Likes

Great work Sir! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you. She still needs some effects for her hands (to give that “I’m magnetizing things” look). All of the paints I used were metallic- she’s the shiniest figure I have, for sure.

6 Likes