10 Likes

My attempt at Raven

Took elements from each of these

11 Likes

Absolutely love this! :+1:

9 Likes

Edit- I felt her hair was too bright for Raven, so I gave her a quick repaint

14 Likes

Also gave my Manchester Black a new head- I like the sneer and the hair color more on this one

11 Likes

So cool! Both hair colors look great. :0_raven: :+1:

8 Likes

Still can’t get over how amaze this Rae Rae figure is @TheTerrificToyman. :star_struck: Sooo good! :smiley:
:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

That came about from looking at spare parts I had and deciding if I could turn them into anything else. I’ve inadvertently gathered quite a bit of parts that go unused- I keep them around in case the need arises to use them for anything else (recently I recycled Star Lord’s guns into guns for Bloodsport, or Emma’s belt into a belt for Death).

I had a leftover Emma Frost head from when I made Maxima, and I thought her hairstyle looked close enough to Ravens. Wasn’t too hard from there.

10 Likes

WOW!!! These are incredible!!! How do you do resculpting?

7 Likes

You are doing amazing things Sir! Keep up the awesome artisanship. :smiley:

6 Likes

^ $25 for this on Amazon (it comes as a 2 pack, because you need both). You mix equal parts together for about 2 minutes, then let it sit for 5 minutes. After that, it’s malleable and fairly easy to work with.

I use a toothpick or an exacto knife to carve details into the sculpt if I need to (like for hair). Always keep a cup of water nearby- in that first 30 minutes, it wants to stick to your hands as much as it wants to stick to the figure. Wet fingers helps fix that and also smoothes out the sculpt. After it sets, use ultra fine sandpaper to smooth out anything that looks rough.

10 Likes

Look at all those poor marvel legends figures! At least their sacrifice is for a good cause :disappointed:

(But seriously though these customs are awesome keep it up)

9 Likes

I call it the ‘Dead Pool’ :smile::wink:

13 Likes

I will have to try that. thank you!

6 Likes

These are ALL brilliant!! I especially love Silver Banshee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and ravens new purple hair looks fantastic. The tentacle things moving on brainiacs ship are awesome as well!!

7 Likes

I appreciate it, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I found the guy who made my Doomsday (I just wasn’t going back far enough in my eBay purchase history).

Dyno designs

10 Likes

Easily the most obscure custom I’ve done…

Bizarnage_(Symbiote)_(Earth-9602)from_Amalgam_Comics(Trading_Cards)_0001

Bizarnage was made through a botched experiment at Project Cadmus in an attempt to replicate alien DNA.

The white, goopy creature they created went crazy and began destroying everything and everyone in it’s way. Then Spider-Boy arrived and battled him. Bizarnage wanted to be Spider-Boy, so he tried insanely to kill him, but was eventually defeated by getting tricked by Spider-Boy and sucked into an energy containment unit.

Bizarnage is an amalgamation of DC’s Bizarro and Marvel’s Carnage.

11 Likes

Might be obscure but I’m really enjoying how that character looks! Reminds me of Venom :open_mouth:

9 Likes

He’s a mix of Bizarro and Carnage

8 Likes