My Custom Action Figures

@TheTerrificToyman You live up to your username.

8 Likes

Brainiac’s Ship

14 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You’re peaking too early :joy:

9 Likes

It’s temporary home until I can make room for it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I think of everything I’ve made so far, I’m most proud of this little piece right here:

Because for months, he sat like this- a finished body that I was also proud to have pulled off, but without that 3 faced demon head, he’d never be finished.

And it wasn’t like 3 faced heads were easy to come by, so I had to overcome some doubt to get it finished. But once I made it to this point, I knew the end was near. Great feeling :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

@TheTerrificToyman Wowza… :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

One last thing about Brainiacs ship- the tentacles move when you move it :alien::brain::skull:

14 Likes

Just when I thought it couldn’t become any cooler I was proven wrong. Excellent detail!

9 Likes

It looks great, but…

…does your employer know you’re building toys during office hours? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

I’m good at my job :slightly_smiling_face:

Generally I tinker and paint and set it down when I get a customer. My coworkers became invested in this one- got a lot of “how’s it coming along?” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

I updated my Business Suit Lex.

Here’s what he looked like with my first attempt-

Which was fine, but it always bugged me that I couldn’t move his arms with ruining the paint. This new one doesn’t have that issue.

Marvel Legends arcade body. Removed the bowtie, switched his shoes, and added a sculpted tie (with Lexcorp logo).

10 Likes

I finally got Manchester Black a cigarette- and a lighter too :slightly_smiling_face::uk:

12 Likes

Lex doesn’t wear platform shoes? He’s got a white disco suit, but Lex don’t dance!

7 Likes
10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Work in progress. Nearly complete…

13 Likes

Who is this character I do not recognize?

Her torso joint makes her upper body looks like it’s floating.

8 Likes

I love all of these, but I think Death might be my favorite, unfinished though she is.

8 Likes

Neil Gaimans Death, from the Sandman.

Just waiting on new legs for her. Connecting her upper body to her torso after I spray some clear acrylic coating on the paint.

11 Likes

Finished her just awhile ago. She still has a few accessories coming (bracelets, umbrella) but overall the main figure is complete. Pretty happy with her.

15 Likes