My Community Hero Haul!

Nothing like coming home from a crazy day at work to find an even crazier box of comics and swag! This is super cool, thank you so much to the folks at DCU for this, really made my day. Hell, month even. :grinning:

Here’s the figure with the rest of my figures. :grin:

26 Likes

That’s great. 50 years of Batgirl!

5 Likes

Congratulations, @Jay_Kay! Excellent selection! I especially love the Batfamily books! :grinning:

4 Likes

Soo cool :gl_hv_5:

4 Likes

Congrats @Jay_Kay :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jay_Kay! Well deserved. Take the weekend off and enjoy.

2 Likes

Nice! Congrats! Is that also a figure of Dogmeat from Fallout on your shelf? I love it.

3 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s some cool stuff.

2 Likes

Haha, I would, but I pretty much always work the weekend. :sweat_smile: I’m definitely going to find time to dig in. I’m actually almost done with The Wedding Album – I’ve read these issues before, but they do work really well together. I especially like the variant cover gallery and the process nerd/wannabe writer in me likes seeing the script for issue #44. :smiley:

Yep! I actually got that goodest boy for Christmas back in December. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great stuff. That’s a great haul. Thanks for showing it & congrats Jay-Kay.

2 Likes

Congrats! The Batman figure looks great with all of your other figures!

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome Congrats

3 Likes

Super cool haul!!! Congrats!!

3 Likes

Congradulations

Well deserved

2 Likes

Congrats @Jay_Kay well deserved and super cool. Batman fits in so well with everyone else. Don’t think I didn’t notice my boy in Blue back there either :+1:

3 Likes

That’s a rad haul, @Jay_Kay! Congrats!

Also, we appear to wear the same socks.

4 Likes

I agree with @Vroom. Nice sock!

Oh, and box, too. Nice box!

5 Likes

DC socks rock, Doc.

6 Likes

Congratulations. Well earned :partying_face: :partying_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes