My Collection

The Bulk of my books:

This used to be a desk/counter space:

My DCeased Wall:

The Harley Shrine:

This Wall:

I have this ivy growing in the window by my bed so I decided to start an Ivy Shrine to go with the Harley Shrine:

My Joker Collection:

My signed Nathan Szerdy prints:

Legos:

Random shelves, piles and other stuffs:

Books:

And I am VERY proud that I was able to collect a separate collection of Year of the Villain through the end of Hell Arisen!

20 Likes

Swell stuff!

I’ve never heard of Nathan Szerdy, but I like his work, in particular the Ivy and Supergirl pieces (and that’s coming from someone who doesn’t like tattoos).

3 Likes

How in the world do you afford this stuff, this is some of the coolest things I have ever seen

4 Likes

I don’t know Szerdy but those prints are slamming! You got a hell of a collection.

3 Likes

Sensory overload!

That is a lot of stuffs. Very impressive scope; thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Zoo wee mama! This looks even better than my local comic store.

4 Likes

Yeah I was going to say the same thing, better than any of my local comic stores

3 Likes

Holy collection Batman!

That’s a mighty fine room. :+1:

I love the tattoo choices for the characters in the art. Kara’s looking like a school notepad where she drew all her favorite Superpets and BFF. :hugs:

3 Likes

All of it is so cool!!! I especially love that catwoman art :catwoman_hv_4:

1 Like

Love it! The Ivy shrine is beautiful! Glad to see more of the “Fan Cave”! :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get pictures of my current collection. Yoir post inspored me to actually do it.

2 Likes

This will always be my favorite picture though:

5 Likes

Those Pin ups are :fire:

5 Likes

Wow! I am impressed. A lot of work done. How many years in this awesome collection and work?

2 Likes

Awesome collection!