My Collection Room!

Alright alright alright ladies and gents, I’ve been waiting months to finally move and get my collection room back up and running. I promised some of my peeps that I would post pictures, and the first section I finished was my Batman section. I am missing some figures but I’ll post new pics when I update it. Also I will post another section of my room in about a week or two, it’s taking a while to set up haha. But hope y’all enjoy it and I’ll let everyone know when I post another section! Enjoy DC Family! @Vroom @moro @capo-mage @ashleywilbanks @TheRealDetectiveChimp @SuperBlueGrodd

56 Likes

That is radical!

9 Likes

Thank you good sir! Wait till you see the rest!

7 Likes

Great stuff. Take a pic in the dark so we can see the stuff in the cases using the lights please.

I really dig the one on the very top all the way to the left with the cape flying off to the side.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. Thanks for the tag. I could look at collections all day long. Especially when there this easy on the eyes.

10 Likes

H o l y B a t m a n, Batman!

Speechless… because of the sheer number of Batmen… because of the space you have dedicated… and because of how neatly organized everything is.

You put the rest of us to shame, my friend. This is beyond awesome!

9 Likes

That’s all Batastic.
Very Awesome™:+1:

8 Likes

Great stuff, @LEXC0RP! :+1:t2:

6 Likes

awesome :+1:

5 Likes

This is my dream room, it looks fantastic!

5 Likes

:exploding_head:
Looks amazing!!

5 Likes

Okay I will! Thanks man!

5 Likes

@capo-mage thanks capo! I knew you would appreciate it!

4 Likes

Thanks bud! Don’t worry I’m still setting up my Superman side, you’ll love it!

4 Likes

Thank you! Don’t make me blush now.

4 Likes

AWESOME!, love the Carrie Kelley with Batman statue.

5 Likes

Awesome Batman collection.

5 Likes

Thanks you guys! Means a lot!

4 Likes

That’s just RIDDICK AWESOME! :clap:

4 Likes

that is nice, and not overcrowded. Excellent display!

6 Likes