My Box of Goodies From DC Universe

I got my “Community Hero” thank you box in the mail just now. And thought I would show what goodies they gave me. Thank you DC Universe this is beyond awesome.

The rest are in the comments down below.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51100945_2070682619684870_3820586972745826304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=b3f433a67c0ad3fff03a8f3c34300f4a&oe=5CFF745E

16 Likes

And forgot to say but it but Thanks DCU that was an awesome gift.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Ya got some real humdinger reads there, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Our pleasure! Thanks for always being such a positive and thoughtful contributor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a sweet gift!! Enjoy🍀

3 Likes

Alright, alright, alright :smiley:!!! Excellent!

:tada:Congratulations

2 Likes

Very awesome!! Gates of Gotham is a very fun read!

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@abfgmsw They all look good but JSA:Golden Age will be read REAL soon for sure. Also the Jack Kirby trade looks interesting. Didn’t even know about that one.

And @Applejack your welcome, have really enjoyed my time here even for some of the ups and downs.

1 Like

Awesome gift!

@DanTheMan, that Kirby Celebration trade is gold. It’s a solid read.

5 Likes

Nice ! :diamonds::black_joker:

1 Like

@abfgmsw… I was a fan of the JSA since the All-Star Squadron was a thing. lol

2 Likes

Supergirl #24 has Doc Shaner art :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

JSA: The Golden Age is a quality gift.

1 Like

Sweet! Very cool!

@OldManJonah JSA: The Golden Age is a great gift. I used to have it but when money got tough I sold a lot of my traded but regretted adding that one to it. I am so psyched I can read it again, and keep it for prosperity. Everything in that box of goodies was A+, but that was definitely the highlight. Although all three of my trades will be some great reads.

Congrats! That’s a great haul!

Very nice load there!

Congrats, Dan! You the man! :smile:

1 Like

Beautiful! Congratulations!

1 Like