My Batman: The Animated Series Marker Pointillism

also for no reason

10 Likes

Those are really cool!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll post the finished product when I’m done with all the nitty gritty of the details.

1 Like

That look awesome! :grinning:

2 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

I dig it. Also love the vans, I have the exact same pair. I have like 8 pairs of vans, once I got the checkerboards those are all I wear. Love the art tho, especially the BTAS.

1 Like

@dago-mage lmao. I drew all over them, so they look a little weird.

2 Likes

HaHa. That’s awesome. You made em unique.

2 Likes

The only bad part about making them unique is the rain. I live in Florida, so here it’s like flipping a light switch but with rain. My last vans were ruined when I stepped in a puddle in Kennedy Space Center. I still wore them to homecoming but they were tight.

1 Like

I know exactly what u mean. I went there on vacation to visit 2 of my friends. We got ready, I put gel in my hair, stepped outside & it was running down my face in like 5 seconds. So I put a hat on & left & it rained probably 10xs just that night. Sometimes it would be 2mins, sometimes 3-4hrs. It rained the entire time I was there. That would’ve been right by Orlando, & it was right after a pretty major hurricane in early 2000’s.

1 Like

Yup. Sounds like Florida. I’m so used to the heat and the rain by now it’s like death when it reaches 40 degrees. Florida is great, but I honestly hate it. But I love it.

1 Like

I’m from Ohio. The weather changes every 10mins. Plus we get fun anomaly’s like snow in the summer & 85* in the winter.

1 Like

I love snow so much. I went to Colorado for a class trip once and we went up to Pikes’ Peak, the walls of snow on the sides of the roads were like ten feet high. I have been to Ohio, but I was very little. I remember getting bit by a tick and it being very foggy and cold.

1 Like

I love that we have all the seasons here too. Sorry you had such a bad experience. I’ve actually been to Florida more than any other State. I’ve never known anyone here who’s been bitten by a tick, but It happens a lot here. Lucky u found it & got it out. Especially if u were little. Lyme disease is no joke. Last time I went in early 2000’s it was Cinco de mayo. Florida does it right. There’s nothing here that compares to the celebrations there.

1 Like

I’m glad you like Florida. I was under the impression it’s where old people from New York went to retire.

1 Like

HaHa. Actually they say the same thing about Ohioans. That we all go there when we get old. My older sister & bro in law own a condo in Fla. I’ve never seen it, they’ve had it for years. I plan on it someday.

2 Likes

Well hey, that’s not a bad plan. Just remember not to mess with the gators.

1 Like

FINISHED PRODUCT!!!

2 Likes

This is such a tough style to pull off but you nailed it! Awesome job, Grosch! :smiley:

1 Like

Fantastic!

1 Like