My Batman Collection

Wow wow wow, @javitru! That is a really neat piece! Killer matte black frame and the print looks to be a nice size too!

I love that you take your figures out of the box. Those are super cool! The book looks awesome too. I haven’t started on Knightfall yet, but I’m looking forward to reading it.

Thank you for sharing with us in the thread!

2 Likes

@javitru Awesome pics! Thanks for posting. I love photos of figures or statues with the related comic as a backdrop.

I am waiting on my McFarlane Batman 1000 figure to arrive so I can display it with my Detective Comics 1000.

2 Likes

I also have a Bat Signal nightlight!

10 Likes

Thanks very much! I think it’s 34”x20”. The framing wasn’t my choice, so I can’t take credit for how good it looks. I bought the display piece off the wall, so I had to wait till the exhibition was over to take it home! It’s my second Mondo Gallery purchase! The first was a B:TAS piece the year prior.

10 Likes

@KeyFamily there was also a green variant which reminded me of the Lazarus Pit, but I went for the more Indiana Jones look!

Hope you like enjoy Knightfall when you get to it! I’ve managed to collect most of the issues from that 9 volume set, but I’m looking forward to actually reading it in order for once as I dipped in and out when it came out in issue form.

8 Likes

@KamAndi80 yeah, I love doing that! I was pretty thrilled to find this Detective issue at my shop last year so I could finally take this picture with my first Black & White!

10 Likes

I love the style of your collection, @javitru! Your photographs and setup of each item are so impressive! Congratulations on the exhibition pieces - sounds super exciting!

Thank you so much! I just started the Black Mirror storyline. I might move to Knightfall next!

2 Likes

@javitru Another great pic! I bought that comic at a newstand as a kid and still have it. Batman\Manhunter is one of my all time favorite teamups.

I would have never put the statue and comic cover together if you hadn’t posted.

My wife got me the black and white statue with Batman on the throne,it is awesome! Still looking for a cover or comic likeness of it.

1 Like

I like to pretend that I’ve had this book since I was a kid. It has some “love” (wear) and I purchased it used a few years back. From the maker “DK”, who also whipped up some amazing hardbacks on dinosaurs and all kinds of informative topics back in the day, I’m a very proud owner. :relaxed:

Example spread - The colors throughout are so dynamic!

10 Likes

@Batman0803, awesome new avatar! :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks! Aparo’s Batman will always hold a special place in my heart

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day in the @KeyFamily! Today, I was gifted this amazing The Many Deaths of The Batman trio! Published in 1989, it appears to be the same as My First Batman Figure, which most appropriately steals my heart! :heart:

Here are the links to read on DCU:

7 Likes

i love those kinds of boooooooks

sJrbI2SF

3 Likes

:smile: Me too, @biff_pow. Me too.

2 Likes

@LEXC0RP awesome Batman collection!

2 Likes

I picked one up the other day, I really love that line. I would to see Hot Wheels make some of the Batmobiles from the comics

2 Likes

That’s awesome, @Hinesypoo! Welcome to the Batmobuddies! If you’re interested, we’re talking about Batmobiles in this thread.

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks!

2 Likes

I have the black variant but they just had a limited restock and I was able to redeem myself and got one! So excited! Hoping we get a tease of the Joker and/or Two-Face at SDCC this year.

I received this amazing surprise early birthday gift yesterday - the Batman Through the Years Mug!

*Originally spotted here with @philipowen23.26632’s killer Batman sketch and picked up at the extra special downtown comic shop

15 Likes